The L Word

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Rokin, Feb 22, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. miss1971

miss1971 <b>SILVER</b>

nice..gush!
  2. lopaw

lopaw

I guess I'm one of the few who doesn't find Shane attractive AT ALL. I like my lesbians very femmy, thank you very much.
    Carmen & Helena.....now that's a pair I'd love to see together!
  3. Rokin

Rokin

I hear you. She is getting a bit soft.
    The rich blonde ho did come back for her a few weeks ago.
  4. Kimmie

Kimmie

Not for nothing, but I liked the first season when she was a female lesbian whore and had many little hos after her!

She had no regard or feelings for them. When she started to develop a heart, and fell in love I was disappointed.

Except that time she fell for the rich blonde married chick. That blonde ho dumped her. Those were great scenes, and even though it was the first time Shane had fallen for someone ( which I dont like) she really made me feel for her.
  5. Rokin

Rokin

You and everyone else on the show.
    She is the only one that could have gotten a beauty such as Carmen to pine for her
  6. Rokin

Rokin

Shane and Carmen

Hot Hot Hot
  7. Kimmie

Kimmie

I wanna fuck her...
  8. manohgod2

manohgod2

Which one is the one that has the tomboyish yet feminine look to her? You know the one thats dating the hispanic girl on the show? I think that couple has to be one of the hottest ones on the show.
  9. Rokin

Rokin

Shane is butchy, but in a thin, pretty and extremely cool way.
    I wouldn't mind seeing and being with her in the nude.
    oops, I forgot she doesn't like guys
  10. Kimmie

Kimmie

Great Show. Loved the first season, wasn't crazy about the second.

Shane is my favorite. Though I love lipstick lebians, I also have a thing for butchy lesbians too.
  11. Rokin

Rokin

The little one's name is Jenny I think.
    Although she has the hottest little body and her face is beautiful, I agree that she is a bit nuts.
  12. miss1971

miss1971 <b>SILVER</b>

carmen is my fav too...i can't stand the little whacky one..with the black hair..thats ALWAYS trying to find herself...WTF does that mean anyway? carmen is a hottie...but the BOIfriend shane is repulsive...if you want a man...have a man...why have a woman PRETENDING to be a man????? i'll never get that one...two hott chicks...sexy.....a butch and a femm...not very sexy...my 2 cents as usual...feel free to ignore me...
  13. Cloud Nine

Cloud Nine I had to open my big mouth.......

Ive whacked off to it a few times myself.
  14. Rokin

Rokin

Great show on Showtime about lesbians, almpst all of whom are hot and they do show a fair amount of skin.
    There is this latina girl, Carmen, (the girlfriend of Shane) and she has the most amazing body and beautiful face.
    All I can say is wow.