The Lost Art of the Rim Job

Discussion in 'New York' started by Carl M, Aug 15, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. zoulou

zoulou

Seems like it is NOT a Lost Art!

I als got a great one from Halley at Julies'
  2. kaybo

kaybo

Monk

are you calling me a candy ass!?

LOL.

K

Question for the hepatitis people (thanks for your concern BTW), can you get it if you only get an RJ w/no DFK?
  3. Monk

Monk

Kaybo:

That's quite a thorough list. What do you put down there, candy?
  4. ew

ew Silver

Type C requires you to have Type B I thought to be susceptible.
  5. GreenDot9

GreenDot9 Guest

Sorry JR

Your suggestion is appropriate, however most sexually transmitted forms of Hepatitis are TYPE C, check the Merck Manual and you will learn that there are several NON A, NON B types which have been isolated in the last 5 years, along with Type C, there is a Type D and even a Type E, vaccinations are not a guarantee either. Remember that even with vaccinations, the infection rate would still remain around 5% But your advice is sound, anyone at risk should consult their doctor regarding vaccinations

Thanks for your valuable input
  6. jras

jras

vaccines

hey rimmers and rimmees,

just another excellent reason to get your full series of Hep vaccinations. It takes a while to complete both A and B, so get started now!

piece,
    jras
  7. GreenDot9

GreenDot9 Guest

Not considered safe sex

While an RJ probably has a low probability for the transmission of HIV, it has an extremely high probability for the transmission of hepatitis

For both the rimmer and the rimmee

Sexually transmitted hepatitis (at its worse) can be fatal

Let's all be careful out there...
  8. wimpy

wimpy

Re: Fill it to the Rim with Domino

How true. I saw Domino when she first came to Julies about two years ago(I think its that long). And while I had a great time, she totally shocked me. She truly dives in. It was like she was saying "Ok, this ass belongs to me." I have never been back to see her since. For that short moment I was her "bitch". :) :)

Wimpy
  9. kaybo

kaybo

Amaxxx

Don't you love the way Bridgette says "yummy" as she dives in? My toes are stilled curled from the bbbjtc/rim-a-thon. She would be a great double. But with who? What's the word on Veronica? Is she skilled in the Asian Arts? I understand Messalines (or what ever her name is) is.
  10. amaxxx

amaxxx

Bridgette

Actually, my very first Julie's visit (about a year or so ago) was with Bridgette and I've been going back ever since! she is a treasure indeed.
  11. kaybo

kaybo

My Bad

I did mean CarlM and inadvetently wrote Amaxxx. But Bridgette sure does have plenty to give around. Carl, she was pretty damn awesome, I liked her better than Elayna and Domino. She's from Florida too, really easy to talk to.
  12. Carl M

Carl M Hanging by a thread

Excellent!

Sounds great Kaybo, I will definitely make a note of that!
  13. Humble Narrator

Humble Narrator

ahem...

Excuse me gents, but the line forms behind me ;-)

On a related note: for the first time (in my admittedly short Julies career) I called Bev today and was told that there simply were no openings for several hours! I suppose this is the price of success.
  14. kaybo

kaybo

I was just at Julie's and went to check out Veronica. Unfortunately she was booked so I saw Bridgette and the experience brought new heights to the wonderful world of Asia. This girl is quite beautiful and really likes giving FrenchTC with lots of the Asian continent mixed in. She had her feet against the wall as she delved and buried her face in there. Phew! She said yummy I don't know hw many times as she licked and sucked on me for at least 1/2 hr. Lots of stiff tongue action too, using her legs to spring off the wall. It was fantastic. Round two she was so deep I blew my load and she licked it off my chest and belly. She has a great sense of rhythmn and knows what she's doing. We had allot of fun too. Really sweet girl. Heavier than I prefer, but very pretty and reaaly nice. Amaxxx, if you haven't seen her yet, get over there.
  15. Hotpuppy

Hotpuppy Mr.Butterworth

Great post Judge!
    HP
  16. Geezy Muldoon

Geezy Muldoon Gold

In or out?

Both. Actually, I am commissioning the creation of a computer virus designed especially for hobby boards that will replace all nudge/nudge wink/wink hugs/kisses posts with excerpts from plumbers' manuals on cleaning out septic systems. Routine banter posts will be replaced with dialogue from the Honeymooners. Truly salacious posts will be replaced automatically with cut ups of fairy tales so that we are all forced to bear witness to the strange image of girls who can't stop dancing in red shoes having to cut offf their feet, become grandmothers and fornicate with three or more little pigs, wolves and assorted truck drivers - in no particular order.

Guess, I'll never be Racoon of the Year and get to be buried in North Dakota. Oh, well...

And the wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round. And the wheels on the bus go round and round - all through the town....
  17. mr. wonderful

mr. wonderful

Re: Was she blond, located mid 50's and lex?

If she was a young blond beauty located mid 50's and lex. I belive her name was Alex but she was changing her 'stage name' around the time i stopped seeing her to sabrina or something.

God I miss her...
    [/B][/QUOTE]

Buck, for the life of me I can't remember where she was located. I never remember anyone's location. I have relatively few active brain cells (thanks to my college days) so I can't waste them remembering addresses. I do remember thought that the girl I saw was brunette (not to say that she couldn't have become blonde afterwards). She was quite a trip.

MW
  18. Hotpuppy

Hotpuppy Mr.Butterworth

Re: in-or-out vs in-and-out

jras,
    A few things: you are reading too much into my query to the Judge, I dont expect consistency from anyone on this board and nowhere do I express any disappointment( "curious" being the operative word). I too welcome participation from the Judge.
    take care HP
  19. jras

jras

in-or-out vs in-and-out

"Judge,
    Are you out or in, just curious as this is , I believe, your second farewell"-HP

JC - pop up whenever and wherever you damn well please...

HP - UG is just another conflict among many for the Judge. Don't expect consistency and you won't be disappointed.

piece,
    jras
  20. Hotpuppy

Hotpuppy Mr.Butterworth

Judge,
    Are you out or in, just curious as this is , I believe, your second farewell:

"While no-one can own an idea, the means of expression of ideas are property. So I am out. I can no more take this board or JAG seriously than I can take sex, religion,poetry and law seriously. So cancel my subscription to the Resurrection, SB. I am not a believer. I am a disrupter and will always be so. And for that I will never apologize to anyone. "

Take care, either way,
    HP

[Edited by Hotpuppy on 08-17-2001 at 05:24 PM]