The Lovely Beth of Long Island

Discussion in 'New York' started by cheese, Jul 26, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. daveqp

daveqp banned

Beth

Beth is great and anyone who has seen her will vouch for that and you can read the great reviews up and down about her.

[Edited by daveqp on 11-04-2001 at 01:11 AM]
  2. jbatch2000

jbatch2000

WOW

Sorry Catman!!!!!!!

It means WOnderful Woman!!!!!!
  3. Hotpuppy

Hotpuppy Mr.Butterworth

Catman,
    Im confused, did you not have a good experience with Beth?
    While I have never met her in person, through very extensive email, I have come to consider her a very thoughtful, intelligent person that I look forward to meeting.
    take care
    HP
  4. catman

catman

wow- stood for weird obnoxious wacko
  5. JoeyP

JoeyP

Couldn't have said it better myself!!

Thanks Beth
  6. catman

catman

WOW

finally saw beth all i can say is WOW
  7. TuckernotSucker

TuckernotSucker

Beth

Sorry fellas, unless I know you personally she does not allow me to give out her phone number. email her at thenyblonde@yahoo.com
  8. jbatch2000

jbatch2000

Beths' contact info

Tried contacting Beth with an emial address that was sent to me but was not working. Any other info?
  9. sunshine40

sunshine40 AKA IQ40

Tucker,
    While your at it do you think I could get the phone #. LI is a barren wasteland!
  10. bf1555

bf1555

can't find her

great review but when i went to geocities i couldn't get her page. do you have a contct
  11. TuckernotSucker

TuckernotSucker

Rob

I will email you her phone #. She is operating under the name nyblonde.
  12. robnotbob

robnotbob

Anyone know if she is still available?? Website doesn't work and I hesitate to try the phone number I have for her. Will be on LI Thursday......

Post here or email please.
  13. JohnJ

JohnJ Repentant Sinner

Beth........

I enjoyed my time so much with Beth that I am tempted to write a bad review just to keep her availability........available.

;)

..... yeah yeah yeah......

John J

Love is the answer; but while you are waiting for the answer, sex raises some pretty good questions
  14. TuckernotSucker

TuckernotSucker

Giltte

I would be happy to just email me.
  15. GILTTE

GILTTE

Details?

Would one of you lucky guys that have had the pleasure of Beth's company let us know some of her traits? BBBJTC? Greek? Clock watcher?

Thanks... GILTTE
  16. TuckernotSucker

TuckernotSucker

Beth

I have seen Beth numerous times and find her a fine lady that likes fine gentlemen. Crude men that demean women with their language piss her off and being an outspoken person, she will let them have it. Sort of loose cannon like. She is not retired but will continue to see her friends.
  17. Ozzy

Ozzy

18. cheese

cheese

19. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

cheese, I'm glad you had a good time. That link didn't work for me.
  20. cheese

cheese

I have been a frequent viewer of the board but have not posted until today. Last week, I had the pleasure of spending some time with Beth of Long Island. The screening process was relatively simple and we agreed upon a time and day that was mutually agreeable. At the time of our appointment, she showed up looking great. She has a relatively petite sexy body with a very pretty face. After she arrived, we chatted for a little while, drank some wine (do your homework - she prefers white) and then she jumped on top of me so that we can get to know each other a little more intimately. Our session was un-pro like since I did not get the feeling that I was there with a provider. Therefore, I would classify it as a true GFE.

Our time spent together was great. It was unrushed, relaxing and friendly. Not only does she have the looks but a great personality as well. It was like spending time with an old girlfriend. This girl was concerned about making sure that I was having a good time but yet managed to enjoy herself as well. If you are interested in spending time with someone who is a real human being who cares about having a good time and showing you a good time as well, then Beth is the one. Her email address is bethgirl70@hotmail.com and her web site is http://www.geocities.com/bethgirl73.

Lastly, I have read some comments on the board the last couple of days which were a little disturbing to me. Lets face it, when we characterize service providers as whores, I can understand that some providers would take offense to the generalization. I can only respect the ones that make a stand and defend themselves. It seems like very few providers have done that here but it must still be extremely hurtful to them. The ones that are brave enough to say something must not be criticized or maligned.