The Lovely LIBeth

Discussion in 'New York' started by TuckernotSucker, Apr 26, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Carl M

Carl M Hanging by a thread

You like Yes, Its true!

Brother Rogue- see if you can sneak out for 5 minutes to the UG Gig tommorrow!
  2. rogue

rogue

Very well done brother Carl....
  3. Carl M

Carl M Hanging by a thread

Dawn do you ever sleep!

Geez, how do you do it, curious minds would like to know! your right about one thing, Beth is extremely considerate and goes above and beyond the call of duty!
  4. LIDAWN

LIDAWN

beth

it was my pleasure to recommend you. i see that some of my favorites are already in love with you.
    Good luck be careful and have a wonderful summer
    Yours truly
    LI DAWN
    keep in touch..
    hugzzzzzzz
  5. Beth<3

Beth<3

New E-mail Address

My hot mail is not sending messages out for me, so I changed E-mail address and here it is.

LongIslandBeth@yahoo.com
  6. Assman

Assman

Long Island Beth

After several weeks of trying to find the right time to meet Beth, we hooked up a few days ago. She is a small girl as others have stated but she is a sexual dynamo. She is easy to talk to and she enjoys what she does. To say the least, I had an excellent time. She is one to see again.
  7. littleguy

littleguy Gold

Beth,

get a yahoo e-mail address.

Much more reliable and easy to use than hotmail.

Talk to you soon Darlin'

LG
  8. Hotpuppy

Hotpuppy Mr.Butterworth

Re: My e-mail is not working....

Is that why you havent answered my email? :)
    take care HP( with nicotene patches all over my body)
  9. Beth<3

Beth<3

My e-mail is not working....

Hot Mail is not letting me send messages
  10. jgd

jgd

Beth, I was finally able to view your site and I would definetly be interested in seeing you. Can you email me with more info, or let me know how to contact you?
    Thanks
  11. Beth<3

Beth<3

12. ROYAL

ROYAL

DITTO!

Same Here.
    :):p:)
  13. jgd

jgd

Same here, all I get is the telescope thingy.
  14. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Another instance of someone who would be getting an appointment if they had an ad here. Not to mention the lurkers, who would never ask for a contact, because the just lurk ( and see providers that they have easy access to ).
  15. dalinoth

dalinoth

Beth - from the glowing reviews in this post, I would be very interested in getting together with you. Unfortunately, I can not access your web-site. The only thing I get from it is a happy face sitting down near a telescope with the saying, "I have seen the stars." If you could e-mail me with further info about you, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.
  16. JohnJ

JohnJ Repentant Sinner

Rev: Long Island Beth....

As always... Your milage may vary.........

The other day I had the chance of meeting up with Beth. We made arrangements to meet up at local motel. I left the door open for her while uncorked a bottle of wine.... All of a sudden wooooosh... this petite little blond comes popping through the door runs towards me and gives me a sweet little kiss with a big hello.....

She was wearing these tight little black hip huggers...and a small little top.....I eyed her up and down and thought wow..... I swore I heard my penis say out loud...." wooo hoooo That’s my new playground...!!!"

Need less to say Beth is a very cute gal... Within a few minutes we hit it off quite well... so well we just hung out and chatted had wine smoked some ciggs.... and I don’t know ... we just started messing around.... I felt like we were friends and we "hooked" up.... Things from there just steamrolled forward....

She is definitely petite... tanned with deadly blue eyes...

I think I have to drag her to one of the get togethers to show all the guys there this gal.... I'd love to keep this one to myself.... great oral skills.... clean shaven.... easily manipulated into different positions.... but I know you guys wouldn't do that to me..... right guys???? right???? hellll-lllooo???? :)

I will be making another trip to the bank....gotta withdraw some more money.... I want a repeat visit this coming week....

Any questions... email me....
  17. Beth<3

Beth<3

Hotpuppy

Yes, now it comes into the memory banks, HI!
  18. Hotpuppy

Hotpuppy Mr.Butterworth

Re: Daily check in

Ive sent you a hello email
    take care hp
  19. TuckernotSucker

TuckernotSucker

LG & Beth

Whose Catelli?? LOL

Beth, If you are a good cook I can clean for you around dinner time.
  20. littleguy

littleguy Gold

TNS,

No sweat man. I am not easily offended. So long as you didn't mean a Little Guy, as in Catelli. THEN I would have been offended.

Beth darlin',

I'm sure you will be drying my tears soon.

P.S. I think I'm looking for an e-mail response.

P.P.S. With the recent confusion over your e-mail address, if you want us to easily have/find your e-mail address, go to your UtopiaGuide profile and enter and/or "open up" your e-mail me button. That's why TNS and myself have an e-mail "button" under our posts and you do not.