the lunitics of bay ridge

Discussion in 'New York' started by heffer123, Sep 7, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. nytoad

nytoad

The lunatic

Actually the he/she I saw was more attractive that the pic with a really nice set of DD twins. The ad I got the number from was another pic that was similiar. It was in the Village Voice and her name in the ad was Brianna.
  2. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

You know, when I first saw this thread, I was going to post that I thought someone ( or more than one ) had posted that this was a TS, and had even just looked at this thread to see if there was any "corroborating info". I was also going to write that I can't believe that the photo in the ad was "legit", and it looks similar in a lot of ways to the doctored photos on sites like International Shemales ( like this one ).
  3. nytoad

nytoad

the lunatic

Oh Crap!! I just realized that she must be the he/she I once saw(but left after I insulted her/him) He/she is actually pretty attractive but I got a strange feeling seeing her/him so I had to ask as politely as I could "I'm sorry but please don't be insulted but have you ever been a man?" to which she got beligerent and angry and told me to leave. I could have been wrong but she was 2 attractive for the 160 rate and a big girl and the voice was off(sounded female forced! If that expalns anything)Her name was Lana and I think it was 63 or 64th street on either 18th/19hor 20th ave. Not sure but if your into that kind of thing he/she is hot! Again I wasn't 100% sure it was a guy but my instinct took over!
  4. nytoad

nytoad

the lunatic

Sorry ! I didn't realize that the shower conversation took place on the phone but thanks for the reply!
  5. nycjohn25

nycjohn25

Well Jill, is now BKLYNblondLANA on aol...
  6. heffer123

heffer123

Re: Jill in bensonhurst

if you read my post you would have seen that i said i never saw her
  7. nytoad

nytoad

Jill in bensonhurst

How did she look? was that pic accurate?
  8. heffer123

heffer123

lunitics of brooklyn

everyone must be aware of page,, but now i have a new one to tell you all about Jill from eros incall what a looney tunes .Dont waste your time she is insane after playing phone games .I finally got to set up an appointment , at first she said are ya black i dont mess wtih any of them, after that bullshit i fially set up an appoinment with her on the way there i called her back to get directions to her place she said call me when you get to so and so place i was being driven all over 18th ave then finally she said go to 20th ave and 65th so i did. after working all day,i was sweating and smeally i said do you have a shower there she got a pissed off and said forget the whole thing you arent old enough any way i guess 40 is to young for this lady she must like guys that are half dead so they wont take long to finish them off and get there money and throw them out this is the type of rip off that is out there so after this bullshit i tried jullies and was very happy there read my reveiw about jullies oh my god no more lunitics for me oh here is her link http://www.eros-ny.com/files/ny-jill6.htm the place not to go

[Edited by heffer123 on 09-07-2001 at 01:42 AM]