the "need something today" folder

Discussion in 'General Industry Related Topics' started by frog, Jan 24, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. One Eyed Trouser Trout

One Eyed Trouser Trout #1 Cowboys Fan

Ozzy

You can handle my kinkier stuff if APM is willing to see you dribble and slobber once again....
  2. Ozzy

Ozzy

Slinky.......... very

OETT, what are you, on your fucking knees already.

just so you know......the APM likes his balls liked too.

[Edited by Ozzy on 01-25-2001 at 08:03 PM]
  3. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Tonto.

The lone ranger is captured by a band of ruthless thugs. He it tied at teh stake, to be burned the next day at sun-up. After the gang has fallen asleep, Tonto steal into camp and whispers to theLR, and he whispers insturctions back to his faithful sidekick.

As the sun rises and LR is about to be crisped, riding in from the East comes Tonto on horseback with Sexy Jen, Amber Suede and Val. The Lone Ranger screams "Tonto ! I said Posse....POSSE"

[Edited by slinkybender on 01-25-2001 at 07:02 PM]
  4. frog

frog

OETT is the Lone Ranger?
  5. Slinky Bender

6. One Eyed Trouser Trout

One Eyed Trouser Trout #1 Cowboys Fan

Slinky....

How close am I to Silver?
  7. Slinky Bender

frog,
    there may be ( are ) problems with that section, but it hasn't been that the posts don't go up fast enough. Let's fix what's broken, rather than focusing on what isn't a problem.
  8. pswope

pswope One out of three

You may want to also consider promoting this board more. It's a great idea,but my guess is that most UG participants are unaware of it and how it works. You may want to consider a banner link called
    Instant Gratification and explain the borad and what it can do.
  9. frog

frog

If you let the post go straight through, can you turn on some sort of word filter to automatically sort out some of the questionable posts?
  10. frog

frog

Allow some other members to moderate it, else let the post go through automatically first, then back track and delete the inappropriate ones. Else chain slinky to the computer and wire his eyes open. A clockwork UG. Else make gc moderator.
  11. admin

admin Administrator

I know there were responses to 2 of the posts. Frog, you'd be amazed at the stupid requests:) If any of you have suggestions for making the forum more effective, we're all ears.
  12. pswope

pswope One out of three

According to the forum rules,a post in that section is not put on the board until approved by the moderator.

Has anyone had a response to their posts in that Section. Are the ladies even aware of it?
  13. frog

frog

is this folder fully moderated? I understand the need to cull stupid requests but for time sensitive requests, this ain't gonna work.