the new Cheap Head thread

Discussion in 'Cheap Thrills' started by Mongercode, Jul 14, 2016.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Tonto25

Tonto25

She could make some real money for doubles..
  2. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

One time when I was dropping her off there was a hot booty shots blonde leaving her house. She said something about a friend/cousin/ something....but she only did sugar daddy sites. No further info as I was shut down when I pursued it.
    Maybe she's concerned about losing clients?
    Walter1271995 and Tonto25 like this.
  3. Bigus Dickus

Bigus Dickus

She was blonde. I don't remember her height but I don't remember her being super short. She was kind of average. Did you ever ask Nikki if she has a friend? Seems like more than coincidental that she was on the same street.
  4. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

No idea if related but was she by chance a short blonde?
  5. Bigus Dickus

Bigus Dickus

Does she have her sister working there with her too? I met someone else in that same area late summer about a year ago and we went to the condos. It wasn't Nikki though.
  6. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

She seems to be doing more in the driveway and less at the apt complex. Wonder if she got caught there?
  7. Bigus Dickus

Bigus Dickus

I talked to somebody I see regularly from BP and she told me they have started charging $5 for the ads that used to be free. I was wondering why it seemed like there were fewer ads lately. Sucks for the cheapo independents.
  8. Moistcavern

Moistcavern

I feel like I'm playing a game of clue..

It was Miss Nikki no drip.... In the driveway....with a blow job.

Holy shit can she suck a dick. Texted when I left work, she said she would be ready, pick her up. Says we can pull into drive way. So I pull in. Out comes the tits..... I wanted to offer to pay her extra to let me take a nap between her boobs. I really enjoyed the hell out of them. Only weird thing.... She does something on her phone and puts it on the dash... So she lays over the middle console and goes to work. Super wet, good amount of suction. So I'm finally ready to go....and a alarm goes off on her phone. I'm like no fucking way I'm playing beat the clock. So I start pushing her head a little faster and a little harder and boom goes the dynamite. After she swallow it without a hiccup she keeps going. Not just a quick suck or two..me.keeps going deep till Jr gets soft. Felt great.

She is kinda on my way home from work , so works out great.
    Tonto25, Mr. Wiggley and gold69 like this.
  9. Bigus Dickus

Bigus Dickus

Met a new one today. I searched here for her but I am pretty sure she is new so I am putting this here. She is on BP Bellport 6316031350 title says text me. Does bbjs for 60. half hour bbj or sex 100. hr 150. She hosts in Yaphank. She is a big girl and she has a lot of enthusiasm. Takes direction well and wants to please. I think the pic she sends through text is of a younger her which doesn't really show her size.
    We one and Mr. Wiggley like this.
  10. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

Well I have to pick her up but she is only about 10 mins from me. I give anywhere from 100 for just DFK and bbj gulp to 200 for the above plus another bbj and sex. I prefer the second cause after one pop I can go maybe 30 minutes so I get to fuck her brains out which she loves.
  11. Mongercode

Mongercode

Damn Mr Wiggs wish your utr would add one more to her dance card especially the one that does home deliveries that's what I'm looking for these days! Home delivery is the best way to go. : ) if they are sane and safe to invite over for a little R&R. Just curious what is a bbj home delivery rate in general for these utrs?
    Mr. Wiggley likes this.
  12. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

I will say if it was east of Medford or patchogue you're probably right. That's a haul for me.
  13. booschiff

booschiff

Ok just checking if there was current info. Haha
  14. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

No idea where she is these days.
  15. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

So many ho's so little time. Ha
  16. booschiff

booschiff

Is stacy/crystal being in deer park a current thing? Or just from past?
  17. Bigus Dickus

Bigus Dickus

You were in the right area but you didn't mention the girl. So unless you forgot one and you would probably remember this one then I think it is safe to assume she isn't one of your UTRs. As far as loyalty goes she knows who has been paying the bills for the last 10 months and what the alternative is if I stop.
  18. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

Can you at least pinpoint the area? Maybe she isn't as loyal as you think?
    I suspect LW was asking you to inquire of her if she might be interested that's all.
    Certainly if you want to keep her for your own pleasure good for you.
  19. Bigus Dickus

Bigus Dickus

IMHO having a UTR girl means not having to share.. I give her a healthy weekly allowance so she stays loyal. lol
    Mr. Wiggley likes this.
  20. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

Nikki no drip is in patchogue. I had an amazing girl in Medford and sound beach depending on whose house. Had a blush stripper in Shirley awhile ago, incredible bbjcim. Lost touch with both.