The next Step above GFE.

Discussion in 'New York' started by Carl M, Nov 26, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Wwanderer

Wwanderer Kids, don't try this at home

Redirect

Continued in threads on the General forum.

-Ww
  2. howardnotstern

howardnotstern

Re: Hmmmm....

oh, yeah, i feel much better about the whole biz now.

btw, i am not sure what i was disagreeing with you about either, nevermind.
  3. Wwanderer

We gotta find a way to get tone and body language into posts...a better way than the silly emoticons, I mean. I think that was on someone's "to do" list in about 1983.

-Ww
  4. justlooking

justlooking

I know you were. I should have typed an "[SFSF]".
  5. Wwanderer

Just goofing...should have included a smilie.

-Ww
  6. ilike3somes

ilike3somes

Re: Re: Hmmmm....

Did someone call me?

---------------------------

Hehee. How's it going Justlooking? I see you're making new friends.
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2002
  7. justlooking

justlooking

Re: Hmmmm....

Because I'm a weak, needy, selfish, self-indulgent, pathetic, hypocritical, loquacious fuck.
  8. justlooking

justlooking

Why in the world would you think I don't have "close" "personal" "relationships" with sex workers?
  9. Wwanderer

Hmmmm....

Actually, I had more in mind why do you participate in UG, but in any case, I dunno where to go with that response.

Maybe an intense personal relationship with a provider would make you feel better about the whole Biz? (Disclaimer for the dangerously naive - the previous sentence is a joke, not intended as actual advice to jl; in reality it would be extremely risky to his happiness and perhaps sanity to attempt such a connection in a commercial sex context, or if not to his, at least to yours if you happen to be in a similar situation.)

-Ww
  10. Mon. Henri Ibid

Mon. Henri Ibid

jl:

What? You mean you're not a pirate?

You're no fun then. I won't be able to torment you nearly as much as I can torment the other boys.

Best, etc.

Long John Silver
  11. justme

justme <i>pop and click tainted</i> Vinyl ( is dead )

Re: Turning wheel

I alluded to this above when I said,

It's just about impossible for me to believe that you it's likely that someone (who more often than not, has not seen all the train wrecks) will supply the implied caveat to an appropriate degree, and at the same time think that they won't supply the implied exceptions to JL's universal qualifiers.
  12. pswope

pswope One out of three

put another way

If Phillip Roth wrote a novel with a john as a protagonist, jl would be the model.
  13. justlooking

justlooking

Oh, I left out hypocritical.
  14. justlooking

justlooking

Why do I participate in commercial sex?

Because I'm a weak, needy, selfish, self-indulgent, pathetic fuck.
  15. pswope

pswope One out of three

geographically convenient for both,plus the bartnenders pour with a heavy hand for me (I'm what passes for a celeb there since BMM always goes in the morning)
  16. Wwanderer

Would it be irresponsible to tell people (anonymously on a PMB) if you have had a great time hobbying regularly for decades without encountering any great catastrophes? If so, the very existence of UG and similar sites is irresponsible, as is participating in them, neh?

I'd like to respectfully and sincerely ask why you participate, if you see it that way...or maybe you are just being ironic?

-Ww
  17. justlooking

justlooking

What I find notable about that post is that, if I'm reading it right, swope met that woman for just a drink (no bedroom activity) -- and they still did it at the Kew Motor Inn.

Are you gonna start doing your business entertaining there?
  18. pswope

pswope One out of three

Apropos of this Thread

As I pointed out elsewhere,I've become friends w/ "V" (Veronika on eros [shill alert]) and since I had not seen her for about 6 weeks,I met her for a drink at the KMI last week.

After I left,she experienced car problems and a regular at the bar,who sees me all the time with my different dates went to help her. While doing so, he told her that he'd seen me with about 4 different women since the last time I was with her(he knows V and most of the others I see are working girls).

V replied (& this is why I love her):

"Me and xxxx(my trick name) have an open relationship. I totally trust him".

(she of course said this with a straight face)
  19. hot4chicks

hot4chicks

One of the problems with all these arguments, is nobody has said that when you engage in grown-up stuff, you gotta act like a grown-up.

Herewith a solid example of society rewarding non-grownup behaviour in grown-up situations-

"...Merv Grazinski of Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, purchased a brand new 32-foot Winnebago motor home. On his first trip home, having driven onto the freeway, he set the cruise control at 70 mph and calmly left the drivers seat to go into the back and make himself a cup of coffee. Not surprisingly, the RV left the freeway, crashed and overturned. Mr. Grazinski sued Winnebago for not advising him in the owner's manual that he couldn't actually do this. The jury awarded him $1,750,000 plus a new motor home. The company actually changed their manuals on the basis of this suit, just in case there were any other complete morons buying their recreation vehicles..."
  20. Wwanderer

Re: Re: More replies to jm

1 - I am a bit unclear on what you are disagreeing with me about in this paragraph.

2 - Yeah, long odds betting is actually not irrational, even when you lose money on average, so long as you do not bet "too much".

-Ww