The Ol' Jersey City Medical Center

Discussion in 'Cheap Thrills' started by its_mousey, Mar 22, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. clicker2659

clicker2659

there was

a stabbing the other night at 3:20am. about 3 or 4 people on ocean. I'd advise all to stay away if you dont want trouble. something about someone owing someone money for drugs.
  2. Rokin

Rokin

Yes and she is for real.
  3. paulbunyon

paulbunyon

Not that I cruise here a lot but seems like there are a trannies on Ocean near the cemetary so careful mongers. At least there were a year or two ago. One looked like a woman from a distance and then when it got up to my window i was horrified and sped away lol.
  4. bighard20in

bighard20in

Rokin,

did you pick her up? Sometimes if you see something to good to be true then it is and keep moving. I have heard and seen on COP that sting operation to bust Johns. Never pick up sometime really hot until you confirm she is not undercover.

BH
  5. clicker2659

clicker2659

not close to jc so its a ride to get there. maybe take a ride one of these days scope out the action.
  6. Rokin

Rokin

Has been some good activity as of late.
    Hot full tattooed thin white sw last night on Ocean and a few latinas on Cornelious around midnight.
  7. jgd

jgd

I passed thru the Beacon area last night around 1am. Was totally dead as far as sw.
  8. wlance

wlance

Good to see you got lucky, I on the other hand have not seen anything out there worth stopping for. I made the rounds a couple of evenings this week and last and blanked out. Absolutely nothing, on one evening I did see the old woman who has got to be at least 70 by now (no exaggeration) and a diseased looking Spanish dopefiend, but that was all.
  9. its_mousey

its_mousey

Dick Tracy? No, Tracy who Likes Dicks

Made the usual rounds in and around the Ol' JC Medical Center area (now The Beacon). Time was around 1:30am weeknight. No dice whatsover. So decided to go fishing at Ocean Ave. Saw a few crackheads, a tall Hispanic tranny, & Tracy.

From a far, she looked like a young WSW w/her hair tied up w/makeup dressed in black hoodie and tights (chunky thighs and bottom but otherwise slim face and top). Passed her slowly a few times but wouldn't bite. Got nervous thinking she's trying too hard to make me come to her in that one specific spot.

Kept driving and on the way back saw her on the . Saw the coast was clear & stopped right next to her. She quickly hopped in.

Well, she looks alot older up close, maybe around in her 40's w/some pockmarks on her cheek, but still not bad looking. For those of you who watch Showtime's "Shameless", she looks like Frank Gallagher's wife, Monica, although Tracy looks a bit younger.

BOTTOMLINE:
    She assured me that she gives "rrreally good head". Although I planned to bang her, I opted for the head for now, and maybe upgrade if she's really that good. Well, the upgrade never happened because I throughly enjoyed the head and wound up popping. And when she gives head, it's all inclusive from the tip, the length of the shaft, the sac and the gooch (of course, how low she goes would depend on your hygienne). It's all sucking, licking and gobbling. She also swallowed. Yeah, I know.

Also, she knows the neighborhood really well so you can rely on her advise as to where to park. She's also pretty down to earth and fairly conversant (not in an annoyingly chatty way). Throughly enjoyed her that I doubled her pay ($40 in all).

MISC:
    After I dropped off Tracy, I saw a young looking Latina (or "Blatina" = black/latina) w/big boobs and nice ass on Ocean. Made eye contact and she stuck out and wiggled her tongue. I would've definitely stopped to pick her up if not for the fact that I already popped and she seemed to be w/a bunch of hoodlums.

*Squeak!*
  10. paulbunyon

paulbunyon

Nah that "chick" was hot compared to what Gavy would look like in drag, god help us lol.
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2012
  11. NJspas

NJspas

Would have been really funny if it was Gavy dressed as a tranny.
  12. paulbunyon

paulbunyon

Cruised Ocean and the medical center again a couple of early mornings ago (3-4 am) when it was pretty mild. Saw a few gals out, one or two decent ones but 90% crackwhores. A couple of OK looking WSWs too btw. Also, near the cemetary on Ocean there was a very passable tranny. I actually had "her" come to my window but realized it was a she-male and wasn't interested. At least he had the decency to confirm my suspicion. Not my bag but if its yours he's out near the cemetary a lot I take it. Not bad looking as far as trannies go, light-skinned TOC (Tranny of color).

A few minutes later I finally picked up an OK looking Woc crackhead on Ocean, Yolanda. Not that bad looking for a crackhead., I didn't have a lot of cash on me and she took pitty on me and serviced me nicely for $15 lol. Pretty nice chick. bbbjtcim.
  13. paulbunyon

paulbunyon

Cruised JC early Sunday around 4-5 AM, several out on Ocean and adjacent streets but mostly of the crackhead variety. I did spot two promising young WOCs who didnt look like crackwhores but when I turned around the block and came back for them I lost track of where they went and didnt see them again. they may or may not have been working. Plenty of POS drug dealers out though.

I also did a quick pass around the Old medical center but just 2 or 3 crackwhores around that area, i wasn't that desperate and headed home with a full tank.
  14. spacklinbob

spacklinbob

Not dead yet...

Before heading back home from an LMP I thought I'd do a little recon on the ol' stroll. Looped around Westervelt and Grand twice and spotted "Patricia" on Johnson right near the cul-de-sac where the food distributor used to be. Rolled down my window and asked if she needed a ride and she said yes, she was looking to "get her freak on." Alrighty then.

Patricia is a thin but shapely woc who claims to have no kids and says she only comes out now and then when she needs a couple of extra dollars. She started telling me some story about a car she recently purchased and how the costs were adding up yadda yadda yadda. We went to a parking lot off of Bergen ave where she claimed she lived, now mind you I'm thinking "God, I hope this chick sucks my cock as good as she yaps.."

Gave her $20 with the promise of more if she took care of me and she was happy with that. Took jr out and she immediately took him down to the nub, salivating all over him then slurping it back in like it was the bottom of a milkshake on a hot summers day ! I popped the boys out and she lathered them up too. Told her I wanted to see that little cunt and off the pants came and I was impressed, a tight little tummy with no sign of stretch marks and no evidence of children. After fingering her hole and and playing with her tight little ass while she worked me for about 20 min I realized that if this chick couldn't make me bust my 3rd it wasn't gonna happen and I decided to get out of there before one of her neighbors pulled in. She actually seemed a little dissappointed and said okay next time I'll invite you upstairs where we can be more comfortable and wrote her number down on a piece of paper I had in my cupholder. On the way back she asked me to drop her off near her car which was about a block away from where I found her. Sure enough it was the same kind of car she described during our conversation and I watched her unlock the door and get in it (with the keys). Wow, a truthful JC sw ? I'll be damned. I will repeat next time I'm in the area.

Oh, and tipped her $10 upon dropping her off and she didn't even look at it, just a thanks and give her a call.
  15. paulbunyon

paulbunyon

Yeah bob its probably something along those lines, I will call her soon and feel her out, thanks.
  16. spacklinbob

spacklinbob

You probably hit the nail on the head with her being a semi-pro. Like ALL females she may have just been having one of those nights where she simply didn't feel right sucking dick. The other thing that could be is maybe she actually dug you and didn't want you to think/realize she was a whore, so that's why she gave you the digits and is maybe open to hanging out later on. Did you try the number ? If it's her you can set something up and see where it goes. If worse comes to worse you end up giving her a "little gift for herself" at the end....
  17. paulbunyon

paulbunyon

Cruised Ocean a couple of weeks back and thought I hit upon a great find, saw an attractive 30-something latina walking/wobbling down Ocean around 1-2am talking on her phone. I thought for sure she was a SW but it turns out she was just walking home or so she said. She was obviously drinking and did get in my car though. I pulled out all the stops trying to get this drunken gal to service me but she just wouldnt bite. We wound up talking for at least 30 mins in front of her complex just off of Ocean near the entrance for 440.
    Well something tells me that this gal is at least a semi-pro and was maybe testing the waters a bit by walking on Ocean at that time. But she didn't proposition me and I didn't push the envelope too much. Maybe she got cold feet. I did get her number and she said she wanted to hang sometime but haven't called her back yet. If anyone ever picked up a decent looking PR chick with big tits named Veronica around Ocean do tell as I am jealous lol!

Actually I'm curious for opinions on what may have been up with this girl. She did get into my car after all, did use some common hooker jargon like asking me if I was a trick lol and did mention she's been down on her luck lately. ( I said I was coming from a friends house in the area after watching football--a lie). But like I said I did try everything to get this chick to service me but she didn't want to. Maybe she brought my bs story that I wasn't cruising hookers haha. Hmmm.....
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2011
  18. spacklinbob

spacklinbob

Ocean Ave Score

Think I may have passed Alexia this morning. Saw a really nice for the area slim latina standing on the corner directly behind the projects when you first come down Cornelison, maybe 300' from where all the police cars park (lol) She looked to good to be true so I passed it up.

After seeing the usual scary 2 or 3 on Cornelison I decided to hit Ocean where I found "Candace." She is a tall shapely WOC, looked pretty good from far and believe it or not no worse when she got in the car. I too didn't want to take a chance and miss her so I swung back around and grabbed her. When she got in she told me she was just crying cause nobody would pick her up, and that she only had one guy even stop and offer her $10 so I assured her I could do twenty as long as she took good care of me and she was more than happy with that.
    Found a nice spot where she took off her coat and popped those big 'ole titties out and started sucking on one while I played with the other. With this I pulled him out and she went to town like a champ, lots of suction and just enough spit. She would go back and forth between swirling as she bobbed up and down and then just taking me all the way down to the ballsac while trying to swallow my cock whole. Needless to say I didn't last too long and spooged all over her top lip and nose as she came up for air. Cleaned up a bit and took her back towards the cemetery where she told me she has a few kids and splits her money between her habits and her kids.

TMI, but she did suck a mean dick and I would therefore repeat. Tipped her $5 for her trouble and she was grateful, even being careful to not get out of the car while cars were coming in our direction.
  19. its_mousey

its_mousey

Alexia: True Gem in the Rough

It's funny that I was talking about the likelihood of coming across a gem in the rough. Been awhile since I hit paydirt in these parts but goddamn, the wait was worth it!

Back of the Ol' JC Med Center on Cornelison Ave.

DATE/TIME:
    Weeknight approx. 2am

SW:
    Latina by the name "Alexia"

Saw a tall slim Latina at the above location w/hair pulled back & wearing glasses. Although she looked too nice to be from these parts, there was something about her that made me think she's it. I guess you chalk it up to years of street mongering. Unlike the last time when I hesitated, I decided to go for it.

However, before pulling over I spotted an approaching vehicle from the rear. Normally, I'd let it pass or just keep going & circle back. But this time, I didn't want to lose her, so I immediately pulled up & picked her up, hoping that the approaching car would turn into one of the side streets. Wrong, it kept coming towards us. Stupid, stupid. I was desperately trying to make out the contours of the car from my rear view mirror, to see if it's LE. I was already making up explanations to a possible LE officer questionings. Thankfully, when I made a right turn, the car kept going. Shit. We were both relieved.

THE DEED:

Before parking, we verified each other by touching (she grabbed my cock while I felt her chest).

I found a sweet semi-secluded, dark area in a residential spot. Her fee was $50 for the half & half. We jumped to the back, both our pants came off. She promptly proceeded to bbbj complete w/ball licking & tonguing of the tip and shaft. After about 5 mins of this, we switched up for some missionary. Another 5 mins. Changed position & w/o even asking her, she did more bbbj w/alot of ball sucking. This girl seems to really like what she's doing. God bless for nymphos (maybe next time, I'll have her give me an asian). I was getting ready to pop so I had her switch position once more & had her sit on me w/her bare ass bobbing up & down on my cock.

That did it. Sweet....merciful release.

She was nice enough to offer tissues & even helped me wipe down. I was so pleased w/her service, not to mention how lucky I was to score on such a find, that I tipped her an extra $20.

She asked me to drop her off near where I found her. While enroute, I asked her how's the LE activity in this area. She said it depends. If it's regular "blue guys", they're pretty cool, the most they'll do is to ask them to keep moving. However, she says the assholes are the sheriff's dept., who always stops them, ask them to lean against the wall & run their IDs.

In any event, there's definitely some good fun to be had. Just be careful, coz' there are sharks in the water.

*Squeak!*
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2011
  20. paulbunyon

paulbunyon

Great to see Rokin and mousey checking in with some 411! I last cruised the Ocean Ave stroll a while ago, maybe as far back as last winter, and did notice several SWs walking along that strip, mostly crackheads though. Be advised though at one point I spotted from a distance what I thought was a decent looking latina, drove up to "her" on Ocean and was all ready to let her in the car when I quickly realized it was a tranny. Needless to say I mumbled something like "no thanks" and took off leaving it standing in the middle of one of the side streets off Ocean, across from the cemetary. (insert joke here Gavy......)