The Perfect Provider...

Discussion in 'Northern New Jersey' started by MrRandyDickSmit, Feb 18, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. asp

asp

"1. Work that ass: It's flabby and the fat is obvious - the stronger the glutts the more you'll work out those stretch marks!

3. Get a hair cut. I don't know how much your hair has changed from the pics on the site but it should either be much longer or much shorter with a bit of style'n (I like short hair on a girl but it's hard to get the right cut for the face - look at Melissa Keller in the SI Swimsuit Issue that's out - she can pull off a short hair cut. Can you?)

4. I'm proud of your reduction. Loosing stomach fat is a very hard thing to do VERY but don't over muscle. There is nothing that is a bigger turn off than a "ripped" chick. If you want femine soft lines you need to tone - I recommend swimming...easier on the joints then running..."

I'm new here, but I felt that I just had to comment. As shocking as it may seem, among human beings, fat is a feminine trait, and anything that makes a woman look more feminine is attractive. ANY moron knows that breasts are (largely) made of fat, and so is the feminine ass that we have all been paying so much for. Some people may need to be reminded of this when they say things like "I only like skinny girls." What you probably mean is "I don't like obese girls." But if you are looking for skinny with no curves, maybe a site dedicated to FEMALE providers is not for you.

I know that Dick is not looking for a thin girl, and I am obviously not trying to rag on him, but how exactly can you call Greekgirl fat? I saw her pics and, assuming that they are really her, she looks beautiful. Exercise is good for us all, but the last thing she should be doing is trying to lose weight.
    Oh, BTW, from a scientific point of view, the "ideal" woman's proportions have been determined (I shit you not). Biologically, what attracts men to a woman's body has little to do with her actual size. It's the proportion of hips to waist. A ratio of .7 has been universally determined to be the most sexually attractive to men everywhere. This means that the size of the waist is equal to 70% of the size of the hips. Thus, a woman with 36 inch hips should have a 25.2 inch waist... but a woman with 46 inch hips should have a 32.2 inch waist, etc. Just thought you'd like to know.
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2003
  2. vegasjim

vegasjim

BTW Met my prefect provider today. Ok maybe not a provider as she is retired and a real friend but rocked my world just the same. Thank You ******
  3. vegasjim

vegasjim

The perfect provider is different for everybody. What I don’t understand is how some feel it is OK to knock others. One mans nightmare may be others dream. Some like BJ and some just want to fuck. Some like thin girls and others like muscular ones. Some like blondes and others like brunettes. There is no perfect provider for everybody in my mind. If a girl does not appeal to you just don’t see her.
  4. CoyoteGirlJosi

CoyoteGirlJosi

CoyoteGirlJosi

Thanks Baby, I dont pay no attention.....I know what I got Baby, I work for my body, it works for me....cant wait to meet ya and have some fun....Coyote
  5. y2pgmr

y2pgmr

Sic him CGJ!

I don't know what burr Mr Randy DIck Smit has under his saddle, but he obviously has no appreciation of the finer things in life!

He also needs to get his eyes (if not his brain) examined. Those pic's on your site CANNOT be of someone 50! So tight and toned you look about 30 something.

I'm just glad I got an appointment while you are closer to where I am.

See Ya
  6. CoyoteGirlJosi

CoyoteGirlJosi

Thorn

Sorry, I meant my comment wasn't directed toward you...Sorry.....Coyote:)))
  7. Thorn

Thorn

Re: Thorn

I live in it... I'm not moving... so I guess I can tolerate it, even if I don't always love it.

Now, as to the women of NJ...

That's a different story. The women of NJ I just love.

So many types in so close a space.

Beautiful hispanic women, Carribean, Central and South Americans in Essex and Hudson Counties. Ivory tower types on the campuses of Newark, New Brunswick, Morristown and Princeton; coeds too. Business types in the new financial districts in Jersey City and Middlesex County. Attractive Korean and Japanese women all over Bergen County. Pretty suburban moms, bored at home all day and looking for something to do all over Morris, Hunterdon and Sussex, and the "kelly" girls I referenced before down in Cumberland and Salem.

And let us not forget all the "shore girls" in Monmouth, Ocean, Atlantic and Cape May counties.

Yee doggie, I'm fond of 'em all and loved more then a few.
  8. CoyoteGirlJosi

CoyoteGirlJosi

Re: Re: Baby

Well my my, such aggression.....maybe you better settle for any kind of fuck or something...maybe something you could actually handle and make you feel good........and no that wouldnt be me.......I do wear the harley Eagle for what it stands for, but never been a biker chick......and for tired ass, Ive only just begun and I aint going anywhere honey so say whatever you want.I can handle it....throw it at me.....throw those words.......sticks and stone will break my sweet sexy ass bones but words will never hurt the CoyoteGirl.....Coyotehotterthaneverandluvinit.....
  9. Shoreguy

Shoreguy Silver

Who is it

I just wondering which of the recently banned members MrRandyDickSmit acutual is. Any guesses ?

HI HO
  10. bigive

bigive

Hey Randy

After reading your posts,
    You cannot compare a place like New Jersey (or anyplace in the US) to a place like Amsterdam. I have been to Amsterdam before, and Europe in general, as better looking working women than the US. If you want to find better beauty closer to home, a trip to Montreal every few months would cure you. I know the feeling you got when you got back here, trust me I know. It helps if you visit Amsterdam a few times a year with that though. There are alot of specials on airfare right now, why dont you book a weekend trip?

Later,

Bigive
  11. teeduke

teeduke

randy—

Well I guess we can assume you're NOT currently a member of our diplomatic corps.
  12. y2pgmr

y2pgmr

The consensus seems to be that there is no...

"PERFECT" provider, but I must disagree. Before I had to move east for work related reasons I had the perfect provider. She was NOT young, she was NOT gorgeous, she was not the "hard-body" model type. What the was though was a friend as well as a business partner, who was able to make me feel special. Every session was unmetered with as much time spent just "catching-up" as in the rack.

Often it would be for an entire evening with either my making dinner for us, or ordering in something. Listening to music, or watching a movie, then sharing some great time together making each other happy.

All this for $.5 regardless of the amount of time. Sometimes since she was a hairdresser too, she'd even through in a haircut and a mutual shower to get the loose hairs off.

Man how could I find someone like that now?
  13. MrRandyDickSmit

MrRandyDickSmit banned

Ok you win....

Greek Girl Friend "you're hung like a flea!" and with that man body you're shooting for that's comforting.
  14. MrRandyDickSmit

MrRandyDickSmit banned

Thank you for the support but...Please don't bash the written word...as this is a "hooker" forum not a motion submitted to the court and you're not my English teacher...grading me on proper English expository style.

Furthermore, it was 12 mid-night when I authored those words and I didn't bother with either using the spell check feature or with a decent proof read...as I was just having fun making my point and when compared with most of the posts I've read mine was decently written...and could be easily read.

As for NJ having the lowest SAT score...I very much believe that to be true and as for the song, I can't wait for the album.
  15. MrRandyDickSmit

MrRandyDickSmit banned

Re: Baby

You are so gross...get that old tired ass and act off the stage...you're illustrations are making me nauseous...just the idea of seeing that tatooed wrinkley biker ass engaged in any sexual act is turning my stomach.
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2003
  16. MrRandyDickSmit

MrRandyDickSmit banned

Re: Some Points to make....

I whole heartedly agree with point one "perfect" is the most subjective word in the english language and point two ("f" who you want)

But...point 3 is where I take issue...being on time and not a clock watcher is important....very important but having some semblance of good looking is missing the point...I can pick up some girl at a club or bar who has some semblance of good looking and not pay a thing...or better yet have her buy me drinks and dinner...If I'm going to donate $$$ she better be freaken unbelievable in both looks and attitude...and that's not available in the crap ass Garden State...
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2003
  17. CoyoteGirlJosi

CoyoteGirlJosi

Thorn

My comment was directed toward you Baby.....CoyoteluvsNJ
  18. Thorn

Thorn

Re: Hoobla Hoobla

Apparently my droll sense of humor is lost on you Josi.

:)
  19. teeduke

teeduke

You look away for just one minute and ...

Looks like I missed something. Are you sure you two weren't married in some earlier life?
  20. CoyoteGirlJosi

CoyoteGirlJosi

Baby

Well nothin will ever replace Mr. Energizer, well not yet anyway.......Im sure you know what the CoyoteGirl likes.....dont you Baby..........tell me about what would put a big smile on the little Coyote Girl's sweet face or maybe in her sweet mouth......or maybe in your sweet mouth.......wet, juicy lips, tongue action....Coyotewants