The Ritz - Review [Angela]

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by nastydude, Mar 18, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. hganggreen

hganggreen

I am also a semi reg there. I have favorite Allison. Sweet cute Russian. I have been calling to set up a apointment with her for the last month with no luck. The phone girl keeps telling me that shes not in and does not know when she will be in again. Does anyone have any info on Allison?Maybe shes working eleswhere.
  2. Daddycool

Daddycool

I used to be a semi reg here too. But then the girls got to be too expensive. Also when I first started going there the girls would hop in the shower with you, even get into the hot tub if your room had one, but then that all stopped and the girls would not do any of that. Thats when the service went downhill fast and stayed there. Also this place has been raided a few times so keep an eye out when you go.
  3. DaveNJ

DaveNJ

Agreed-I would never have considered myself a regular, but I went often enough when the urge hit me. Very hot girls each time I went. Overall, I've had pretty good service there (great service from a couple of girls mixed with so-so service from a few others). The price really is the deal breaker though. Way too much money to spend on a semi-regular basis, especially to do it on a massage table. At that price, you'd think you could get some more room to "spread out"
  4. paulbunyon

paulbunyon

I used to be a regular at this place but have only been there once in the last year because of the afforementioned price. There are always at least 4-5 pretty hot girls working so I guess someone's going here. As far as I'm concerned I just can't justify paying the hefty fee any more than on rare occasions. But I do admit that it can be very tempting because they usually have good quality.
  5. nastydude

nastydude

Confusion clear up...

My apologies for the confusion. Total damage was 270 for FS - consisting of 70 to house and 200 to Angela. The entire experience lasted about 50 minutes. The next time I go, I will ask for the fine latina mentioned in the thread. Gracious for the recommendation. And yes, paying 270+ is outrageous!!! :)

nastydude<< great recon! Thanks go to you for that. I'm not completely sure what the $damage was? You said 70 +200 which =270 but then said you did'nt go for the 2nd cup hj for more because 270 was too much for your wallet. I'm assuming you in fact paid 270 and paying "More than 270" would have been too much for the wallet. But please correct me if I'm wrong & you were at some point able to negotiate the xtras to under 200.
    You may just want to call and say you've been there before, and simply ask the boss if they have any latinas.
    Also were you able to spend the alloted amount of time with her/more or less??
    Much thanks again
  6. nastydude<< great recon! Thanks go to you for that. I'm not completely sure what the $damage was? You said 70 +200 which =270 but then said you did'nt go for the 2nd cup hj for more because 270 was too much for your wallet. I'm assuming you in fact paid 270 and paying "More than 270" would have been too much for the wallet. But please correct me if I'm wrong & you were at some point able to negotiate the xtras to under 200.
    You may just want to call and say you've been there before, and simply ask the boss if they have any latinas.
    Also were you able to spend the alloted amount of time with her/more or less??
    Much thanks again
  7. Daddycool

Daddycool

its because you did get robbed.
  8. primeidiot

primeidiot

If you dont mind paying that kind of price, give Heavenly Exit a shot. The girls are usually very hot. Be nice to the owner, Sonja, she will take care of you!!
  9. sharked

sharked

I stopped going to this place a while ago, but I used to always feel like I got robbed when I walked out of the ritz.
  10. paulbunyon

paulbunyon

I can vouch for Nixie too. Very sexy and pretty with a good body. I had her a few times at the old Body Focus in Newark. Its gotta be the same girl. How many Nixie's can there be?
  11. philclar

philclar

Try Nixie, she's a pretty latina in her mid 20s. Price is the same, massage is almost non-existent but if you're looking for FS I would give her 8s across the board as well.
  12. nastydude

nastydude

Hello all. So this newbie got sick and tired of the usual R&T and decided to try out the FS version at The Ritz. Found the add at CL for Angela & Gina. I realize the price is very high for an amp - similar places in the west coast -Calif: los angeles, san jose etc, offer the same FS for half the price...about 170 for cbj, cfs, light kissing.

Anyway, usual 70 for door fee and Angela asked for 200 on top of that.
    5'8'' russian blond in her mid 20s with pretty nice body - natural C cups.

Started out with nude lotion massage, play with balls, then onto the main course. I decided to skip the table shower. Nice cbj, free hand roaming, play with her kitty, missionary then doggie. She took the pounding well...with a smile and good eye contact.

After the session, another lotion body massage and a glass of water.
    Overall Angela seemed nice with good services - except for the price.
    I give 8s across the board - body, face and service.

She wanted more cash for a second pop via HJ. Decided to pass as spendiing a total of 270 is a bit much on my wallet. The 2nd free HJ would have scored 9 for service but oh well...

If anyone knows of a cute latina or blond european at the Ritz, pls share :)

Hope this review has been helpful. Cheers.
    Nastydude