The Tattoo Subject....again

Discussion in 'New York' started by Eye Won, Feb 25, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Carl M

Carl M Hanging by a thread

Re: Sorry

2. Eye Won

Eye Won

Sorry

I didn't forget Carl........I got so caught up in the session with Dawn I forget to give her the cd.....Im not really sure I can get it to you any other way..Unless we have a UG meet and greet....

Imperialone.......Out
  3. Carl M

Carl M Hanging by a thread

Bro they have been on Howard Stern alot. Hey do you have that demo copy for me- you have not forgotten! Hey you ever hear of this group called Union Underground- Sort of a cross between Nine Inch Nails and Rob Zombie!
  4. Eye Won

Eye Won

why may you ask am I bringing this up again........prolly cause i just had sex with a girl I met at a bar yesterday. She had alot of Tats and a huge piece on her back... I mean it was just hot....that and the fact that she was 20......If you guys want to see some interesting tats go to http://icptats.tripod.com ...It's a website I put together for some people who wanted to show off their tats......anyway.....did i mention it's a sight for that crazy rap band Insane Clown Posse,,,,,sorry I like them. Plus the fact that the girl i was with was a fan, which is why we started talking. I'm a 32 year old man acting like im 18, Can't help it and Im lovin life.........
    Imperialone..........out

[Edited by Imperialone on 02-25-2001 at 02:36 PM]