The Well Dressed Monger

Discussion in 'General Industry Related Topics' started by djw11454, Mar 29, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. blondekelly

blondekelly

Another fine watch
  2. Bigd18

Bigd18

D-cool what's up? hey how about a Tag?
  3. Daddycool

Daddycool

Cops are not going to spend 400-700 or more dollars for shoes. But they will spend 125 for the lastest Nikes.
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2006
  4. Daddycool

Daddycool

What about an Omega?
  5. riskybiz42

riskybiz42

I never wear my watch to a session. A friend of mine lost a $15k watch that way, never noticed he left it there until after he was back in his car. Girl claimed it wasn't in room.
  6. misterrr

misterrr

Don't be to sure

With some of salaries I see cops making don't be too sure on the shoes. I'd agree with you on the watches.
  7. blondekelly

blondekelly

I always look at shoes and watch, no cop is going to be wearing expensive shoes or a Breitling/Rolex/Ebel etc.
  8. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

I dont ever wear a suit, the girls tell me I look like a hit man for the mob, I intimidate them, plus, who the fuck wants to get dressed, then undressed for 20 minutes of sex, then dressed, then have to tie a tie, its bad enough I worry about blond hair on my shirt, now I have to look at my shirt, tie, sports jacket, overcoat, eh, its a fucking task, sweatpants and tee, makes my life easy.
  9. riskybiz42

riskybiz42

Seriously, I don't wear jeans or sneakers to work but I don't wear suits either so the way I dress could be mistaken as undercover especially since I wear sunglasses into the hotel. Doing the walk of shame from the car into the lobby and past the desk is one thing but with shades on I feel a bit more comfortable. Now if the providers would just recognize $350 shoes from $80 I'd be fine.
  10. genius

genius

Its a real problem if thats how you dress. When I was getting "finished" in one place I heard 2 guys come in and ask for a session (the walls didn't go all the way to the ceiling.) One guy was brought into the room next to mine and the mamasan told him to get undressed except for his undershorts so she knew he was a cop as she didnt do that to me the 1st time I was there. As I was leaving, I saw the other guy and he looked exactly as I described (he was put in my room.) The place was busted minutes after I left even though they knew the guys were cops.
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2006
  11. riskybiz42

riskybiz42

12. genius

genius

Well the busts I saw were in July - too hot for jacket or sweatshirt.

Maybe the place where the uniform guys get their stuff also has the jeans, sneakers and stadium jackets so the guys dont have to think too hard about what to wear.
  13. vermeer

vermeer

i think all the cops buy the clothes in the same place.
    you forgot to mention the stadium jacket. Giants, Mets, etc. Or a sweatshirt like that.
  14. smileee

smileee

QUOTE "The official uniform for undercover LE (the two times I've had the honor of seeing them risk their lives to bust a couple of terrified young asian girls)....." LMAO You live up to your name...Genius!!
  15. genius

genius

The official uniform for undercover LE (the two times I've had the honor of seeing them risk their lives to bust a couple of terrified young asian girls) was blue jeans, sneakers, solid color pullover shirt with short hair, clean shaven, short hair, no jewelry (pierced or otherwise) except a metal(stainless) watch. So being perceived as LE is probably not a problem with your garb.

I almost always go to an amp clean and dressed in clean sporty clothes, although I have gone with suit and tie. I have not seen any difference in requesting tips. My wallet always has just the amount of cash I will need and I make sure the guirl gets a peek as I pull the money out. I do carry some folded cash in my pocket in case some super opportunity comes up

I believe that the odds are you will be treated a bit better if you are just showered and in clean clothes - many times I go to an amp directly after my workout at the gym.
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2006
  16. RuffToy

RuffToy

With an AMP you usually know the price before going in. If you're dressed for work I think you're eminating a good impression for the ladies.....clean, well groomed, wealthy (maybe, maybe not). It certainly gives you an advantage over walking in wearing dumpy clothes giving off the impression you're NOT clean etc. They are still female life forms and appreciate a well groomed man.

If she tries to haggle a larger tip....you're still in control. If she harangs you....don't return.
  17. fortydog

fortydog

I would think the girl would give you a little better service, but with the hopes that since you are well groomed and dressed a bigger tip may be in the cards.

There is no excuse for begging for a larger tip (unless you are totally out of going range)

I feel for you. There is almost nothing worse than being scolded for what a provider thinks is a small tip. Lulu at 26th pulled this once and I will never return.
  18. Cloud Nine

Cloud Nine I had to open my big mouth.......

Clean shirt, new shoes
    And I don’t know where I am goin’ to.
    Silk suit, black tie,
    I don’t need a reason why.
    They come runnin’ just as fast as they can
    Coz every girl crazy ’bout a sharp dressed man.

Gold watch, diamond ring,
    I ain’t missin’ a single thing.
    And cufflinks, stick pin,
    When I step out I’m gonna do you in.
    Coz every girl crazy ’bout a sharp dressed man.

Top coat, top hat,
    I don’t worry coz my wallet’s fat.
    Black shades, white gloves,
    Lookin’ sharp and lookin’ for love.
    Coz every girl grazy ’bout a sharp dressed man.
  19. djw11454

djw11454

I usually visit AMP's (almost exclusively) during business hours and am therefore usually wearing a suit when I arrive. I always wondered if this caused prices to be adjusted and if it helped or hurt in being perceived as LE. I often get a request for a higher tip, no matter what I give, and have abandoned visiting a number of locales as a result. Anyone else have similar thoughts or experiences?