There's Gonna Be A PARTY!!!

Discussion in 'Northern New Jersey' started by Allen, Dec 11, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Tonka, Welcome to silver! Sorry you won't be at the party.
  2. tonka

tonka

Not the way I wanted to earn silver, but wtf. Thanks for clearing up your intentions Sammy, I thought you were going a different way. Enjoy yourself tonight and say hi to Samantha and Sasha from Tonka, I'll see one or both next week. Peace
  3. sammyfantastic

sammyfantastic

Congrats, Tonka, on making Silver!

I was just poking fun at you. Never doubted your identity. Don't get offended. Not knowing your situation, I was hinting that you might have something better going on behind us. Geeze, people are really short-tempered these days.

Hope you've realized that my post promted you into Silver status! Congrats!!! ;-)
  4. tonka

tonka

Say what's on your mind

By the way, Sammy after all the bullshit you went thru with the Phantom why would you question my reasons for not coming. I don't appreciate the hmmm at the end of your post.
  5. tonka

tonka

Thanks for the concern Sammy, I am hosting an xmas party for friends and family that was planned over 2 months ago, way before nj-exotics and Ambers decided to team up. I will be there in spirit, and yes living vicarisly thru all your post. Peace
  6. sammyfantastic

sammyfantastic

Why, Tonka, why?!

After reading your quickie with Sasha of NJE, I wonder if I'm the only one that wonders why Tonka is not coming tonight. Hmm......
  7. DandyDon

DandyDon

Tonka, I'm really disappointed that you can't make the party tonight. I was looking foward to meeting you. Well, you'll just have to enjoy the party vicarisly through our posts!!
  8. tonka

tonka

Tonight's Party

Unfortunately I'm unable to attend tonights party, but I wish all my UG brothers the best time. Be safe, be happy, and I want ALL details posted here asap. Have a great time. Peace
  9. Ambernj2001

Ambernj2001

Today is the day!

If any of you need to contac us for info for the party tonight call Paul on his cell 973-704-4229.

We wont be in office today.

We look forward to meeting you all.
  10. jseah

jseah

I would gladly volunteer my services for the evening to keep an eye on said item.....
  11. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

12. sammyfantastic

sammyfantastic

Nice sting, Thorn!

Is that the Furniture part was referring to? :-D
  13. Thorn

Thorn

Kimmie, as I firmly agree that any female party goer, and those ladies plying their trade as well, deserve respect, etc....

If you are going to this party, due to its nature, if you don't want to feel anything growing near you butt, I'd watch were said item was placed at all times. As, again, due to the nature of the events in question, things are apt to be sprouting all over.

[Now, if anyone doesn't realize that was a JOKE, come hear and let me sit on your head... I mean the big one... except for Bill F., who in his case, the big one is below his waist] :)
  14. pjv

pjv

Kimmie,

I look forward to seeing you at the party! I hope that you have a great time.
  15. Kimmie

Kimmie

Sure!!!

But if I feel something growing near my butt..I am outta there!! :)

Kisses
    Lets Go Yankees..in 2002
  16. DandyDon

DandyDon

Kimmie, I think you will be VERY welcomed at the party. Can I stand next to you and get a woman's opinion on all the activities??
  17. Kimmie

Kimmie

I WANNA SEE THE HOT CHICKS DAMMIT :)
  18. sammyfantastic

sammyfantastic

Slinky, you've got that one right!

Although persoanlly I don't think getting slammed from all sides is that Fantastic. I'm not into S&M or some weird trophy games, OK?
  19. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

After today, I think someone's gonna get a new title:

"Slam me....fantastic". :rolleyes:
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2001
  20. jseah

jseah

ok, slinky, so you said what I meant to say better than I did....

:p