Thinking about another trip to LI

Discussion in 'New York' started by Samanthofny, Feb 15, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. edouble

edouble

spent two hours shoveling my mothers house, dam i hate this crap, and to top it off everything is closed including the chinesses food place, and those fuckers are always open.
  2. Kimba

Kimba

Snow bound-

Monday is out -all snow'd in and no traffic anywhere-stay safe-if we are all dug out by Wed-you might want to consider Wed-Fri
  3. edouble

edouble

holla back
  4. theladiesman

theladiesman

.....on second thought.........I just checked out your new pics!

sssssssssssmokin !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. theladiesman

theladiesman

Maybe you want to reschedule? Talkin' a whole lot of snow comin' down...
  6. Samanthofny

Samanthofny

Hi guys I'm considering doing another trip to LI. Probably Mon-Wed. The only thing that I'm hesitant about is the fact that I'm pretty sure Monday is a holiday and I know from experience that holidays are not good to plan road trips. So what do YOU guys think? I'll probably be on the nassau/suffolk border. If I do do this I'll spend Sunday night out East at family's house so I'll be out there bright and early for Monday. It's up to you guys. I will start taking appointments for Mon-Wed and we'll see how it goes. My contact info is in the back with the ads. What I will need from you is a contact number and a name in order to confirm our appointment. You can e*mail me and put LI in the subject line and I'll send you the info, best thing to do is just call me direct 917-673-4504. Remember I do get booked up quickly!
    Don't worry I have not forgotten my Jersey boys and will probably see you guys in a week or two. I'm pretty certain I'm going to start doing my "road trips" again to LI, NJ, NYC. If your interested in any particular area e8mail me with the area in the subject line then when I'm going to be in your neck of the woods I'll let you know.