thinking of going to the next level

Discussion in 'General Industry Related Topics' started by pumpercock, Dec 9, 2005.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. ChuckUFarlie

ChuckUFarlie

The first thing you should do decontaminate yourself of your sw days. Get a full std check at a doctors. Then go through a very long and very hot shower and bath. You may also want to burn any clothes you wore while seeing a sw.

Then, start fresh. If you like asians, perhaps an asian incall will satisfy you. They seem to be the best deal for your dollar nowadays. There are also many asian outcalls. If money is no object, then there are tons of agencies that will send over a nice piece of trim but they're not cheap. You really can't expect anything exactly as far as actual service. It is so YMMV.

2. wheninvegas2005

wheninvegas2005

Pumper, the obvious difference is going to be the cost increase... I would urge you to try a nice AMP...
  3. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

Pumper-

You are probably making a wise decision. My S.W. Days-were back in the
    early to mid 70's when NYC was full of them, and things were pretty wide open. Now, I really would not even attempt that route. You will spend more, however the quality and safety will increase. There are several good M.P in Jersey and NY. Just do your homework on the Board.
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2005
  4. tricomonger

tricomonger

Once I discovered MP's, I never went back to the sw's and I used sw's for close to 10 years every other week. More money, but well worth it.
  5. pumpercock

pumpercock

Getting tired of spending the time and gas for sw action...Plus aside from getting busted le can just pull you over for no turn signal..Ive had a few stinky(get the hell outta my car) situations lately also...After a night of driving from spot to spot I spend like 20 bucks in fuel and a few hours...Looking for what will satify me..

So im thinking of using an outcall provider..The little extar cash seems worth it...I just dont think i can be rough with face fuckin and hard puonding...

Please helpmeout here guys since its not like i can bring this up at my next PTA meeting

what should i expect from going to an outcall service? what not to expect...For the guys who have used a 10-20 sw probally know how far they will go to please you...Looking for the same if not better