This is not another B2C Review.....

Discussion in 'New York' started by mr. wonderful, Sep 5, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. TuckernotSucker

TuckernotSucker

B2C and MW

Two of my favorite people finally met. Yeah. I am glad you had a good time. I cant even come up with a wise-ass remark because you are both tops in my book. I will shut up now its getting very deep.
  2. Body2see

Body2see

Mr.Wonderful

Hmmmmm...what more can I say but, thank you for a delicious, teasing and tantilizing lunch yesterday. You most certainly are as your name says "wonderful"

xoxoB2S

this morning....hmmm.....still smiling....sexy thoughts...
  3. littleguy

littleguy Gold

Preaching to the choir indeed......
  4. mr. wonderful

mr. wonderful

Oh sure, I could write a review of my initial meeting this afternoon with the reknowned Miss C, but wouldn't I just be preaching to the choir here? I'm sure you guys wouldn't be at all interested in the specifics of our luncheon together, although is was kind of disconcerting having all those guys staring at us. Thankfully, B resolved that problem by diverting my attention to the hand in my lap (not mine, I assure you - shut up Tucker). And I know you would find altogether irrelevant what was had for desert.

Suffice it to say, if this was a review I would be spewing lavish praise on this totally sensual being, a young lady that just exudes passion from every pore in her body. Quite amazing, to be sure.

I look forward to our next encounter, which I am sure will not come quickly enough. Excuse me now as I go try to regain my composure.

A hopelessly enamored, totally spent MW

[Edited by mr. wonderful on 09-05-2001 at 07:48 PM]