This just posted on TBD

Discussion in 'General Industry Related Topics' started by K.S., Feb 21, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. fletch

fletch Voice of Reason

Isn't that a star?
  2. justme

justme <i>pop and click tainted</i> Vinyl ( is dead )

When those last two posts are put into one there is a tremendously different meaning...
  3. justme

Betelguise
  4. justme

You could always go by your real name...

[Edited by justme on 02-23-2001 at 06:52 PM]
  5. K.S.

K.S.

Hiya, Amanda!
    Yup, that's me! You can still email me at kimberly_sweet@yahoo.com, and if you still have my phone #,you can call me.

I'm doing very, very well. I'm just a board junkie something terrible.

LOL! I wondered if you'd know who I was. Good investigative skills there, and good memory!

One of the advantages of hanging around after you've retired is that you get to act the way you've always wanted to. No more getting "You've got a terrible attitude! I'm never going to see you!" every time you say something that doesn't simper.

xoxoKS

(PS: I go by KS because I think of the persona of Kimberly Sweet as being truly gone.)
  6. robnotbob

robnotbob

Obviously...I bet you're taller.
  7. littleguy

littleguy Gold

RNB,

You got me. I'm NOT really Beetlejuice.
  8. robnotbob

robnotbob

whenever Howard asks Beetlejuice a question he always starts his answers with "who. me?"

e.g.

HS:"Beetlejuice could you kick Gary's ass?"
    BJ: "who, me?"
    HS:"yes"
    BJ: "shore I could kick his ass"
    HS: "why do you say that?"
    BJ: "who, me?"
    HS: "YES! who else am I talking to, Robin??"
  9. littleguy

littleguy Gold

RNB, Sorry, don't understand the question ???
  10. robnotbob

robnotbob

LG: "who, me?"
  11. littleguy

littleguy Gold

But seriously AW,

I'm no lawyer, but it seems to me, if a lady was busted, it would be because of what transpired before, during, and/or after the transaction that would be evidence, NOT what some UNKNOWN third party said on a Public Internet Board.
  12. littleguy

littleguy Gold

So let me see then 999 pesos at 9.73 to the dollar is........

Hmmmmmm

"One million dollars"

Yes, Actually I AM "Beetlejuice" from the Howard Stern Show.

[Edited by littleguy on 02-23-2001 at 03:43 PM]
  13. While I do agree with many points you make, there is no reason not to be careful. LE may not be out to get me, but in the event that they do, it certainly doesn't serve me to hand them the evidence on a silver platter. Internet laws are so fuzzy--I don't want to find out the hard way about them, you know what I mean?

To me, it's only a matter of time. Chicago busted one of Houston's finest when she was touring. Dallas busts indies all the time. It's not just about agencies, though I agree that they are targeted more frequently.

The peso is actually at 9.73 to every US dollar. Hey, what can I say? My two cents ain't cheap! LOL!

A:)
  14. littleguy

littleguy Gold

Amanda,

I don't think it matters one little bit how reviews are posted on any of the sites, at least as far as LE is concerned.

I think it only matters to the lady herself. There was one whale of a firestorm recently because a young lady read a review about herself and the shit hit the fan. Of course that had nothing to do with LE.

I've always been told, and I believe it, that if you own a fancy (or a plain for that matter) car, no matter what alarms, locks, etc you put on the car, if a thief WANTS it he's gonna' GET it. I believe that. Along the same line of thinking, I believe it matters not one bit whether a review is very vague, LE knows what it means. If they WANT you they're gonna' GET you. They don't need anything they read in these public forums to get you.

The good news, at least at this point in time, is that LE is just like any other business around today. They have to show R.O.I. That's return on investment. It's usually not worth going after 1 or 2 ladies. It IS worth busting a "ring" like Glamour Roses, or Private Pets where they can boast about breaking a $2,000,000/yr madam and her girls and possibly extract some big names from the diary, etc....

Just my opinion.
  15. Carl M

Carl M Hanging by a thread

Re: Tampa Tribune Article

"She very ably unbuttoned my shirt and slipped off my trousers. At this point I am in full passion. She gently pulled me down on the bed and mysteriously, a condom appeared. She slid it on and started with an incredible CBJ.
    When I was ready she began to ride me cowgirl style like a grocery store pony. Up and down, up and down. Our rhythm began to match each other’s and we were pounding away. Suddenly, she quivered, moaned and began to shake. Very soon it developed into a glorious orgasm."

This would really freak me out if I saw something like this written about me---so blatent. I may or I may not do all those things (and then some...) but I sure do not want a XXX novel written about it. I love reviews, don't get me wrong. They help business tremendously. It's how you write it that counts, and also what keeps you and your favorite chica out of trouble.

Just my 999 pesos.

Mmm whats 999 pesos worth right now-$ 100 bucks- LOL. The only place this stuff normally is written is on JAG and ***]

[Edited by Amanda Witherspoon on 02-22-2001 at 03:09 PM] [/B][/QUOTE]
  16. Wait a minute!

Is this K.S. the K.S. I think it is?

From a long-ass time ago? My pal on another local board at one time? I do believe it is!! (I just NOW put two and two together because as you well know I can be a little slow at times, LOL. It's the blonde.)

AAACCKK! (Running towards KS and giving a big hug)(knocking KS over)
    (helping KS up)

:D

Long time, there, lil' cyber-buddy. Missed you. Always wondered how you were doing!

Lots and lots o' crap has been going on down here in H-town, good GOD! We'll have to talk sometime!
    I hope that you are doing great and all is well in the K.S. household!

Love,

P.S. You should have seen me sitting here for two days trying to figure out what client I had that had initials "K.S.", I was LMAO when I realized who you were. The UC Berkeley game thread is what gave it away!
  17. K.S.

K.S.

No, Amanda. It's not OK in the least. You're a terrible, terrible person.

LOL!

I visited ymmv.net and it looked like a fun place.

It's nice to see you again!
  18. Hi! I'm sorry I just jumped in like that and interrupted!!

Hope it's okay if I pop in with a few bits and pieces.

19. K.S.

K.S.

Hello, Amanda! How are you?
  20. Tampa Tribune Article

I posted about this very thing on YMMV.net (a Houston board) yesterday expressing some concern, although I don't believe we will ever know the real story. I don't know that TBD did or did not have any information to give to the police, but I personally don't think so. I think the police could have found out everything on their own, especially Tampa (they are sneaky as hell). Private Pets had a website and that is most likely where the information was tracked. I don't have a single doubt that TBD's boards are used anonymously by LE all over the country. It's free and open to the public. This is why I do not like very graphic things said about my services. It's like shooting yourself and your favorite provider in the foot. Most of us know what all the abbreviations mean. CBJ, BBBJ, French...they can all be used against you.
    The recent posting of a very well-known Houston provider on three major review sites is really what jump-started my concern. The review states,

"She very ably unbuttoned my shirt and slipped off my trousers. At this point I am in full passion. She gently pulled me down on the bed and mysteriously, a condom appeared. She slid it on and started with an incredible CBJ.
    When I was ready she began to ride me cowgirl style like a grocery store pony. Up and down, up and down. Our rhythm began to match each other’s and we were pounding away. Suddenly, she quivered, moaned and began to shake. Very soon it developed into a glorious orgasm."

This would really freak me out if I saw something like this written about me---so blatent. I may or I may not do all those things (and then some...) but I sure do not want a XXX novel written about it. I love reviews, don't get me wrong. They help business tremendously. It's how you write it that counts, and also what keeps you and your favorite chica out of trouble.

Just my 999 pesos.

article from Tampa Tribune: http://news.tbo.com/news/MGAMYJ9G9JC.html

[Edited by Amanda Witherspoon on 02-22-2001 at 03:09 PM]