this place sucks

Discussion in 'New York' started by jrman66, Apr 19, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Destiny@JB's

Destiny@JB's

ahhhhhhhhhh that thread added a tickle to my otherwise corner of the ledge off the 37th floor window of a day...

Thank you

*blushing*
  2. licker9

licker9

lol, you're dead on. But then again most the people here do come back to the site.
  3. LushWet

LushWet

this place does suck

Compared to the real world, it does suck. I'd much rather be out there enjoying the reality than in here reading about how one of you mongers just re-nailed my atf for the tenth time. Ah, but that's the motivation, too. I'm gonna wait until your ATF showers really, really well and then deliver some props in return.

UG is alot like a brothel. Come on in and spill your beans, but don't stay too long, and comeback soon honey!
  4. Daddycool

Daddycool

Unless Ma Ling has more than one spy on here, how would she know if what he says is true of not. He could tell her anything she wanted to hear and if no one could say to her that it was correct or incorrect. Also if that was the case, why would he purposly try to get banned? Does he think that would be his way out of his mess?
  5. Now thats a bit Harsh!!!

A mild case of genital herpes would be just fine.
  6. CarmineS

CarmineS

I haven't been here long, but this guy is dead ass wrong. This site is very reassuring, and helps cut down the risks in this hobby. I hope jrmman gets aids.
  7. westside

westside

I think JR trying to use reverse psychology to see if he can stir up some UTR reviews...
  8. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

I was thinking along the same lines.

funny thing, I was in AC this past week.
    I was in hooters in Trop, and 2 women in their late 60s at least did nothing but complain to the waitress, they were at the table next to mine.
    A strange place to see 2 old women dining, but what the fuck.
    I noticed she cleaned her plate then complained about it to the waitress, and I laughed to myself, what fucking balls.
    sorta like staying her for years, but coming on to post you hate it.
  9. curious

curious

Does that constitute "cruel and unusual punishment"?
  10. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

You don't know that.

Ma Ling still has all his personal info, she's been known to use it against people, and she certainly needs a spy on UG.

Maybe he's just pissed off that she's forcing him to read UG when he doesn't want to?
  11. Daddycool

Daddycool

Its really simple for you to leave. If you really think this place is that bad, than leave. No one is forcing you to come here.
  12. DaveNJ

DaveNJ

I was thinking more "Alice in Wonderland"
  13. meth

meth

14. I totally agree!

Especially with the first line.
  15. genius

genius

Maybe someone (such as his wife or SO or GF) got hold of his password and did the post to get him banned? Not all that hard if you use one of the older a password managers or if he posts infrequently, writes it down somewhere.

Other than that, I can't find any logic to make such a post. It doesn't accomplish anything for the poster.
  16. JohnnyDoe

JohnnyDoe

Yeah, Stalin and the USSR, look how that turned out.

17. fuckingahole

fuckingahole

Maybe his chicky caught him on here or sneaking around and hes ticked off at this board for luring him in deeper with all the good info at his disposal...
  18. Bayboy

Bayboy

what's that old expression about the door and his ass ???
  19. paulbunyon

paulbunyon

As Ozzy mentioned, you would think that with a join date of March 2002 he would have reached his conclusion before now.
    As to his premise, I couldn't disagree more strongly. There is over 5 years of great info on this site about EVERYTHING (not only about mongering btw) that you just can't find anywhere else.
    I'd also be willing to wager that if this site did "suck" as you say, that there wouldn't be over 40,000 members.

And btw, my penis thanks me every day that I found this site!
  20. JaxHammer

JaxHammer

Actually, he use to post very good useful information about the amp's in NNJ. He mostly posted about Denville and the available line-up. Not sure what happened to tick him off.