This week at the Big Apple...NY's juiciest forbidden fruit...

Discussion in 'New York' started by OpheliaDixon, Jun 25, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. MikitheMilf

MikitheMilf

Sheena is....

A punk rocker....lol
  2. nycjohn25

nycjohn25

Who is Sheena?
  3. hobbyist72

hobbyist72

4. OpheliaDixon

OpheliaDixon UG Advertiser

we didnt change it this week... our girls had trouble committing to a schedule, call me and I'll tell you who is here...
  5. I thought it had changed from last week. I could be wrong...
  6. lionelhutz

lionelhutz

sorry, seemed like it was changed/posted every week. I thought that was last weeks, but if its still good...i'll be calling soon.
  7. lionelhutz

lionelhutz

Now that I finally have one weekday off, was hoping to stop by and finally see Shannon or Sindee, but noticed, no schedule for this week yet. Are you open this week?
  8. MICS44

MICS44

Visit with Shannon

I don't "visit" someone too often; more a case of opportunity than money, but I saw Shannon on Wednesday afternoon at Ophelia's and all I can say is "WOW".

Met at the door by Sindee (she's very nice looking, by the way), and led into the room by Shannon. Very pretty, very nice body.

I'm not the type to go into details, but I will say this, felt more like an afternoon tryst with a girlfriend than pay for play.

For those who need this sort of info: yes, multiple cups, BBBJ, CIM.

But more importantly, she was friendly, unrushed, and as I said, it felt like being with a girlfriend, not a professional. I would definitely repeat.

Miki was very professional and nice, in person and on the phone. And there were plenty of babywipes. And hot washcloths.
  9. bigdaddyjim

bigdaddyjim banned

Sadly, I think Ophelia mentioned in this thread or another that there hasn't been a sighting of Jennifer.
  10. misterxyz

misterxyz

As long as we are reminiscing, does anyone know where Jennifer is nowadays?
  11. bigdaddyjim

bigdaddyjim banned

Should still be, I think she goes by adrianna now.

Any chance of finding Sylvia? That was one girl I only saw once, but had a GREAT time with.
  12. OpheliaDixon

OpheliaDixon UG Advertiser

miki screwed it up????

LOL....so sorry....i will check next time, I promise...I knew you would mention it...
  13. bumw/ajob

bumw/ajob

I'm very sad to hear that. I really liked that little brat.
  14. mumsamumsa

mumsamumsa

She might still be at JB.
  15. treborny

treborny

I had the pleasure of seeing Alana today. I have been looking forward to seeing Shannon but her schedule is to late in the day for me.

Alan is a definite MILF and a true GFE. Hit all anacronyms except Greek. Great DFK, had two cups in my half hour. I highly recommend if you're looking for an accented milf with big tits.

Place is convenient by Penn for LI boys. everything was great until Miki screwed up the baby wipes situation.
  16. kromrider

kromrider

Any idea what happened to Brianna? I am kind of out of the hobby but I might make a return for her. She was my all time favorite Julies girl.
  17. ecpaul

ecpaul

Exactly. Well worth it, unrushed, fulfilling, and fun.
  18. homerj12345

homerj12345

No special in terms of discounts just some extra special treatment. Ophelia said she typically likes to cook the B-Day boy breakfast but I was not able to make in there until late afternoon. I had a blast and will do it again.