This week will be my 1st time!

Discussion in 'New York' started by 4skin, Apr 22, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. kimura

kimura

Worst place in history and you're in the wrong forum if you promote such a hellhole.
    Last edited: May 14, 2006
  2. kimura

kimura

Johnny is a moron. I hope your hinted place bans your dumb ass too.
  3. justlooking

justlooking

Yeah. To get you to spend your money, no matter how good or bad the service might be.
  4. JohnnyDoe

JohnnyDoe

I'm going to do the same thing again and expect the results to be different.
  5. I wanna know what the hell took 3 weeks for a report??? And quite honestly, if he were asking advice, why did he not take it or just do a lil more reading. He would have found a MUCH better value, No matter were it was. I don't wanna sound like I'm guilty of bashing him for "paying too much", but the point really is why did you ask if you didn't read or listen??
  6. celtic knight

celtic knight

Why don't you just read the UG ads. They are there for a reason.
  7. Hom-sup

Hom-sup

Becareful of this hobby. I think it is like drugs. Once you do it once and especially if you found the right GFE you will get hook....fast.

Be safe, becareful.
  8. justlooking

justlooking

And, of course, the "30 minutes and rush" part isn't good value at ANY price.
  9. jyris

jyris

I admittedly made some guesses based on 4skin's location (Rockland/Orange) and his statement that he went to a place that he used to hang out at when he was 19 (when I was 19, I sure didn't have the scratch to be hanging out in Manhattan SCs). $ 150 for 30 minutes in the VIP + $ 150 for FS sounds about right for the Newburgh-area topless joints.

Most of the brethren seem to feel that it's not a great value, but I wasn't implying that the experience was a rip-off.
    Last edited: May 12, 2006
  10. al900

al900

Why not see one of the providers who advertise here?....definitely a better bang for the buck.
  11. justlooking

justlooking

Assuming he really meant three hundred dollars (cuz let's face it, three dollars would be pretty cheap by anyone's standards), you can't say if it's exhorbitant unless you know what kind of club it was (and where).

At the high-end Manhattan clubs, it would cost you a lot more than $300. At most of the mid-range clubs (at least in Manhattan), $300 would be pretty fair (except that sex isn't usually as easily available in the mid-range clubs as in the high-end clubs in Manhattan). Only in the dives would $300 seem exhorbitant.

I understand that prices are probably MUCH lower outside Manhattan.
  12. jyris

jyris

Glad you enjoyed the experience. I'm surprised that others haven't jumped all over you for paying too much, but I'm going to guess that you went to one of the Rockland/Orange SCs, where astronomical prices are the norm, for whatever reason.

Do some research here, and you'll find cheaper alternatives if you're interested. You should know, however, that the Hudson Valley is the approximate opposite of a monger's paradise -- but hey, if you feel that you got good value, that's all that counts.

BTW, I'm obviously assuming that you paid $300 (so is jl -- he's just being a wiseass. Read the rules -- pricing codes are officially discouraged). It's also OK to post the name of the club and the girl, along with a description -- could be helpful.
  13. justlooking

justlooking

Shit. Full service for three dollars. What city was this in?
  14. 4skin

4skin

So here's what I did

I went to a club I hadn't been to in a long, long time. Back in the day (I was about 19 years old) I'd go to various area SC's with my whole possie. It's so much better going to places like this alone!

It was Monday night, the 24th of April. I don't know what details I'm allowed to say here so I'll leave out the place and name of the girl (or is that allowed?)

Sat at the stage, had a couple ladies approach me for a private dance. Finally settled on one, she was decent looking (about a 6?) a little chunky, but she was very straightforward about what I could get for extras. I liked her approach.

The price seemed right, 1.5 for the 1/2 hr and I had a choice what I wanted to spend and I went w/ FS for another 1.5. I got everything up to and including the FS for only $3 (seemed like a bargain to me).

It was pretty cool, but she did make me feel like she was in a hurry to get out of there once it was over. Whatever, I'm a newbie so I didn't really know what to expect.

Well, just thought you all might be wondering how it went.
  15. JohnnyDoe

JohnnyDoe

I'm going to act like an asshole and then be surprised when I get treated like one.

16. nypunter2004

nypunter2004

Before asking if you're in violation of the rules by asking a question in a non-ISO section, you may want to "READ THE FUCKING RULES" and decide for yourself whether it is a violation or not.
  17. 4skin

4skin

Sorry SB. I didn't mean anything by it. Was I in violation by asking a question? I'm truly sorry, I know the rules are in place for our own safety. I only have 3 days to play with this week (M,T,W) so I'm in a bit of a rush so to speak.

I was just looking for some advice. And to Dave, I'm in the Rockland / Orange county areas.
  18. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

PS To 4skin

READ THE FUCKING RULES
  19. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

You know, I'm trying not to be "ban happy", but I'm tired of telling of people that if they have any thought that something would get them banned if they posted it specifically, that hinting and trying to get around it is TWICE AS BAD.

IS THERE ANYONE WHO DOESN'T GET THAT POINT NOW??????

so note:

THE ONLY REASON WHY JohnnyDoe GOT BANNED IS FOR KNOWINGLY TRYING TO GET AROUND POSTING INFO WHICH HE KNEW OR EVEN THOUGHT WE DIDN"T WANT TO BE POSTED

so, just in case you're ever wondering if something should or shouldn't be posted, know this:

THAT EVEN IF THE INFORMATION WAS PERFECTLY ACEPPTIBLE TO BE POSTED, YOU WILL BE BANNED BECAUSE YOU KNOWONGLY HINTED AT A WAY TO GET AROUND WHAT YOU THOUGHT WAS BANNED INFO
  20. DaveNJ

DaveNJ

4Skin...can we assume you are in NYC? Knowing your general location will go along way to making helpful recommendations.

Also, what type of girls do you like...how much $$ are you looking to spend, etc....?