Thorn & Allen

Discussion in 'Northern New Jersey' started by roco, Nov 18, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. jseah

jseah

some people take things waaaaaayyyyy too seriously
  2. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Roco is a "Guest?" Not a very good one.
  3. SkellyChamp

SkellyChamp

Aren't they the opening act for Penn & Teller

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU! WELL I DO KNOW WHO
    YOU ARE, BUT I WON'T SAY. YET!"

I don't mind his telling anyone off but I found the above threat, even if hot air(??), disturbing. I don't care how pissed someone gets, outing, and the threat of it, is a mortal sin.
  4. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

I'm waiting for The Thorn & Allen Show to come to primetime.
  5. jasonbuju

jasonbuju

and I thought this thread was a rev of two new providers doing a combo in NJ
  6. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

As long as we're talking about board etiquette.......

Not necessarily about this poster ( although the shoe does fit ), I personally find it very "self centered" when someone has an issue in one thread, which could easily ( and should easily ) stay within that thread, but they feel the need to call attention to themselves by starting a new thread, just to piss on my or Allen's shoes. If you want to stand up and yell stuff at us, don't be surprised when we "yell" back. Now, I'm not even saying it "needs to be handled privately" ( i.e. don't post on the board, email us, etc. ). But if you want to make a separate issue out of something, and call all this attention to yourself, be careful what you wish for.........
  7. Allen

Allen Webmaster?

Just to clear something up...Any member is welcome to criticize Slinky or me without getting banned. I don't want to give the impression that you're not allowed to tell the owner to fuck off. However, as in this case, if the only goal of your post is to be an idiot, and you also send emails telling us what assholes we are, then you can find somewhere else to play.
  8. justme

justme <i>pop and click tainted</i> Vinyl ( is dead )

Too funny.
  9. thorn & allen. sounds like a comedy team i saw on carson years ago. or perhaps a replacement for hannity & combs on fox...
  10. Thorn

Thorn

He's has just got to be special.

You have to love it.

[LOL]
  11. Allen

Allen Webmaster?

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU GUYS OWN THE BOARD"

Actually, yes. Goodbye.
  12. roco

roco Guest

WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU GUYS OWN THE BOARD! OPPS! SORRY CAPS! THIS BOARD IS WHERE WE CAN EXPRESS OUR OPINIONS! IF YOU DONT LIKE WHAT IS HAVE TO SAY, THEN DONT READ MY POSTS! I EXPRESED AN OPINION ABOUT AN AGENCY! IF YOU DONT LIKE IT THEN F-U! THIS AGENCY HAS BEEN KNOWN TO NOT TREAT THERE CLIENTS ALL THAT WELL SOMETIMES. NOT ALL THE TIME, JUST SOMETIMES! I THINK PEOPLE WHO HAVE NEVER USED THEM BEFORE SHOULD BE AWARE! ALSO, I DONT CAME HOW MANY TIMES SOME OF YOU GUYS POST. YOU COULD POST 5000 TIMES TO MY 1. MY OPINION IS JUST AS GOOD AS YOURS! WHO THE HELL ARE YOU! WELL I DO KNOW WHO YOU ARE, BUT I WON'T SAY. YET!