Thrills at F/STOP

Discussion in 'New York' started by LongIslandBob, Jan 17, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Ozzy

Ozzy

I think as long as guys are patient with her it shouldn't be too over whelming. She's already doing at least three VIP's at Infinity... and sucking a dick is sucking a dick. My guess is that if you want extra's from her you might have to spring for a semi or private VIP room.

THIS IS ASSUMING SHE EVEN BEGINS TO WORK AT F-STOP.
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2003
  2. tunahead

tunahead

i know patti. once she checks out f-stop she will pass. it is way to hardcore for her. she will take care of you in the private room at infinity but she won't perform out in the open. she won't dance nude - too shy. if i am wrong (hope i am). f-stop start taking #'s now!!!. lines will form like they do at ggr for misty.
  3. Ozzy

Ozzy

She's got no tits. And I when talking about "body" I don't mean tits. Not an ounce of fat on this girl, her legs (although thin) are perfect....same for her ass. She loses a ponit for her face because it could be better (so could almost everyones) and she loses a point for her skin (she has a little acne going on). The rest is perfect.

The only problem I see is her suffering the same type burn out that Heaven has from being so popular. And she's better looking than Heaven.
  4. Stecchino

Stecchino

If this girl has one of the best bodies of all "woman walking this earth" and you're giving her a strong 7 rating, she must be a dead ringer for Pswope from the neck up.
  5. Ozzy

Ozzy

If Patty works at F-Stop the worlds axis will tilt from the rush of guys to their door.

I know a certain fellow poster here who will probably call ahead for reservations.

btw... Patty is the tall skinny Brazilian and easily a 7 or border line 8. There aren't too many woman walking this earth who have as good a body as she does.

PS... If Patty does end up working at F-Stop.. I think that no dancing rule will be hard to enforce. For 1) stopping a Brazilian from dancing is near impossible and 2) once those guys see her dance... they won't want her to stop.
  6. CLUB F/STOP

CLUB F/STOP

Hey Samantha-

Never did hear from them but... went back again and had a long talk with Pati the brazillian. She'll be calling in this week for an interview! Hope to see you soon!
  7. CLUB F/STOP

CLUB F/STOP

Re: EXIT DOORS!

The doors in the hallway are for emergency exit only.

You can use the main door and elevator at anytime. If you feel you are interupting something, don't worry about it.

8. JIMYDR

JIMYDR

Re: le and f-stop

I was at a massage parlor and they came in. I was questioned and let go in under 10 minutes. They asked if I had sex, I said no and the girl was released as well.
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2003
  9. Samanthofny

Samanthofny

Mr. F-Stop,
    Hey there big boy, just wondering if you heard anything back from the ******s I was passing the f-stop cards out to? More to the point, did you hear back from the Brazilian ****** that I gave one to? If so I think I just might be your first female (paying) client! If you and "the boys" wanna get together next weekend and hit some strip clubs I'd be more than happy to try and pull some talent for ya. All it will cost you is a lap dance (for me of course and from a girl not you either! lol) It will be my last weekend in NY for about a month and I intend to make it memoriable!
  10. reflection

reflection The Angry Inch

EXIT DOORS!

COULD YOU PLEASE TELL US ABOUT THE EXIT DOORS IN THE LONG CORIDOR?

I've twice been locked up in the long corridor during, what to me, seemed like tense sessions in the 'front office' and wondered if I could just leave through those doors. Could I? Do they have alarms on them? Where do they lead to?
  11. jcb625

jcb625

Ozzy......

Hey Ozzy, good to see you in this thread,
    for a minute there I thought you spent all
    of your time in the Sports section...peace, JCB
  12. TC123

TC123

When I read the first post, I couldn't tell whether there was a conversation or not. That's why I asked for clarification, which F/Stop provided.

I never said I wasn't returning because some cops showed up. I simply asked for some more info, to help me determine what level of risk I see at this particular place, at this particular time, and whether or not I am comfortable with that level of risk. Everyone has to decide for themselves. F/Stop's post provided me with what I wanted to know, and I will be back.

Only bust I've ever experienced was at the Harmony on Church Street, probably 10 years ago. It shook me up for a week or two, but didn't make me quit the hobby.
  13. Johny99

Johny99

Busy night at the F-Stop!!!!

I met Alysee's and got a sample of the mouth vibrator....very interesting. She is a really attractive young women. On par with Tinee. She worked hard, but I like Tinee's technique better.

It was so crowded there were a lot of guys getting head out in the open. So I figured, what the hell, i'll save the xtra fee and enjoyed Alysee out in the open. First time for everything.

I may go back tomorrow to sample bridget!

Steve
  14. CLUB F/STOP

CLUB F/STOP

Ozzy is correct, there was no conversation. For all intensive purpouses the door was locked and no one was there to answer the knock.

P.S. We had 12 girls working tonight and an ALL TIME record of 41 customers!!! Relax and enjoy!
  15. buddyyy

buddyyy

Just like BMM
  16. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

With the low lighting at F-Stop, we could honestly testify that we were unable to see anything at all that would help them.
  17. Ozzy

Ozzy

I thought he said they didn't talk to the cops. Waited them out and opened the door when they left (after 10 minutes).

If you're not returning because some cops showed up than you might as well quit this hobby because they've already been everywhere you've been to before you ever got there.
  18. TC123

TC123

Re: 5-0

Can you tell us a little more about the conversation that happened between you and LE? Or what impression you think they left with? Did they have an idea how many people were there? etc. Forgive the questions, but you haven't yet said enough to reassure me that they won't be back very soon.
  19. reflection

reflection The Angry Inch

Just in case I'm there when the place gets bused, I'm curious: the two Exit Doors in the long corridor (the doors with the "exit" signs over), do they open? Where do they lead to? Can we 'escape' through those doors? Do they have alarms on them?
  20. Ozzy

Ozzy

I was semi joking about the hand outs, and I figured it was nothing serious or else they would have had a warrant and a "door buster" (battering ram )...

But I know of a few books who received unexpected visits because a neighbor reported drug activity due to the number of constant unknown visitors going in and out. The cops showed up with no warrant and just a knock at the door. Once they realized what was going on... they asked two questions... If they could get plugged in (lingo for giving them an account), and if anyone at the local pct. had knowledge of their existence... (ie.... were any of their pals on the take). It takes a lot more than a paranoid neighbor to get a search warrant in NYC.