Tiffany, newyork ebony

Discussion in 'New York' started by ChuckUFarlie, Jul 14, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. ChuckUFarlie

ChuckUFarlie

500 is kinda pricey for anyone but I've been eyeing her for a while and decided to give it a try. No, she didn't lick my sweet asshole. I gave her a chance as I was on my back while she was blowing me, I lifted my legs up and gave her easy access but she didn't go for it. I think maybe she didn't have a strong sense of self worth and felt she didn't deserve such a treat.
  2. vermeer

vermeer

500 is kinda pricey for jigaboo. did she lick your sweet, sweet asshole?
  3. ChuckUFarlie

ChuckUFarlie

Tiffany has been back n forth for a couple years now. I noticed she will be visiting for a while so I thought I'd give her a try. I figure with the $500 price tag, she should look good and her service should be excellent.

She has her incall on the westside, upper 60's. I don't know if she's just using it for work or if she is living there as well. She greets me with a hug and a kiss. She's friendly, polite, smiles easy. She is petite about 5'2", I'd say about 105 pounds. She's toned and you can tell she takes care of herself. She felt good and smelled good.

In bed, some lfk, to a little dfk. She goes down for a very nice bbj. Good technique, no teeth and lots of tongue. It was a very good bj but she doesn't allow cim so I rubbered up for some mish, then her on top, then doggie. She was ok with any position I suggested. She wasn't over the top but she did pretend she was into it.

Summary: looks just like her web pics, lkf-dfk, bbj but no bbjtc maybe ymmv on this, multiple pops allowed but I didn't have time for more. A hefty $500 fee but if you're good for multiple pops and you like the dark meat, it may be worth it.