Tiffany's

Discussion in 'New York' started by jjbond, Feb 15, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Eugene

Eugene

Flounder.

Thanks. I gues I know enough now to go and try it.
    Happy hunting guys.
  2. Flounder

Flounder Sleeps with the (rest of the) fishes

No tipping required at Scorpio's and you get to shower with the girl before your full hour session.
  3. Eugene

Eugene

Nina's place.

Does it pay to take an hour session there? Is any kind of tipping expected by the girls?
    Thanks and happy hunting.
  4. LukeWarm

LukeWarm

How long ago?

According to my "hobby diary," my last session at Tiffany's was in October 1996. (With Olga. Great session!) The place probably closed within a months (which I infer from the diary date of a subsequent session with Frances at her present incall location).
  5. cst

cst

As in volume of business.

Unlike Tiffany, she's not aggressively advertising.

Magazines are not an issue, but I'm sure she'll give you one to make your experience complete.
  6. Eugene

Eugene

Cst.

Thanks, man. A really good advice. I think I'll give it a try.
    Though you say Nina's business isn't as good. Do you go there?
    Or it's not what you'd like at all?
  7. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Customer: "How do you pick the names for the customers ?"

Nina: "It's your 'real' first name, and then the first thing that pops into my mind when I first meet you. Why do you ask Ted Smells Like Fries ?"
  8. cst

cst

Re: How long ago was it?

She was still there til about late '97 or early '98, then she sold the business to one of her girls (one of the daytimers). Most of her girls are spread out throughout the tri-state area in various incarnations.

Nina, the phone lady, opened shop about 3 years ago trying to recapture the same atmosphere, (showers and all) but with not as much success. Business goes by the name Scorpio's (do a search here for number or check classifieds in VV) If you were a regular of Tiffany's, call her. She's got a list of all the old clients names and for many the old rates. (Clients names are first name and some identifying second name. I think that's where BF got his from)

Anyone who remembers Nina knows she's a cool chick even to just shoot the breeze. If you remember her, give her a call. I bet she'll remember you and what you like/don't like.
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2002
  9. Eugene

Eugene

Nostalgia!!!

I saw in the news that the Russian Tea Room closed it's doors for ever. Time flies. Anyone remembers another famous place. It was just on the opposit side of the 57th Street from the Russian Tea Room. Margaret Ann was the name of the owner/manager. The best service I have ever experinced, and absolutely wonderful girls from all over the World. Also Margaret Ann had her share of celebrety/clients. I think it was like about 10 -12 years ago. Anyone remembers????
    Happy hunting.
  10. azzure

azzure Vin Diesel

Yes there was few places there. The place was a goldmine. Those were the days.
  11. buddyyy

buddyyy

Re: How long ago was it?

The sad part Eugene is it was quite a few more than a few. I was trying to remember how long ago and I couldn't but it had to be the late eighties early ninties.

Who says the memory is the second thing to go.
  12. Eugene

Eugene

How long ago was it?

I remember the Carnagie Meaws Building and the small but very clean and cozy appartment and most of all the girls and Tiffany herself with her brazilian accent. Those showers were great, I usually was taking a two girl session, and the first cup was often happenning in the shower. Those were the days! But how long ago was it? I think it's probably like a couple of years or more?
    Anyone knows where is Tiffany and her girls now?
    Happy hunting.
  13. LukeWarm

LukeWarm

Ah, the shower

billyS:

What made the showering at Tiffan'y so memorable and important, IMHO, were the following:

1. It was a great ice-breaker, especially if you were with a woman for the first time.

2. The woman thoroughly washed you, making sure that you got squeaky clean and were properly dried. Of course, you were free to return the favor. (One result of which was usually a raging erection.)

3. Your hour's (or whatever) worth of time formally began AFTER the two of you emerged from the shower. Yes, you read that correctly. That is, you walked into Tiffany's; chose a partner; went to the room and got undressed; accompanied her to the shower; did the rub-a-dub-dub routine; went back to the room; AND THEN YOUR HOUR BEGAN. So the shower was an intimate bonus.

4. Since the woman had personally seen to your cleanliness, the ensuing session was typically characterized by a very high level of physically intimacy.

Oh, the memories . . .
  14. billyS

billyS

DAMN !!!!!!!!!!

I was retired from the hobby while all this was going on. This place sounds like heaven. Mabey one of the madames who read this board will incorporate showers seeing how popular it seems (and having the madame jump in with you and give you BBBJTC).
  15. LukeWarm

LukeWarm

Business cards

Same here, Casper. Got notes scribbled on the back. I also have something of a Tiffany's scrapbook with pictures of the girls cut from ads from "New York Action." I page through it now and then. Oh, how the memories come back!

I, too, have seen Frances several times since the Tiffany's days. A visit with her (which I haven't done for at least a year now) was always the closest thing there was -- for me at least -- to recapturing those times. The little basket. The shower. The business card. (Sigh!)

How is Frances anyway?
  16. Casper

Casper

Re: Great story!

I misplaced mine :( I recall having two cards, one blank on the back which I used to write down the ladies I had visited with. Kinda like a score card I guess. The other had the $ written on the back. Frances uses a business card similar to Tiffany's.

Peace Out
    C
  17. Casper

Casper

Ditto Great story ciscook

All I had in the waiting room was a magazine to cover my face.
    But man oh how those sessions stand out in my mind even to this day.

Peace Out
    C
  18. LukeWarm

LukeWarm

Great story!

ciscook:

Great story. Yup that's Tiffany's. How many times did I hold a magazine to my face while some guy was leaving???

My best story: A free visit!!! Because the phone girl (this was before Nina) had overbooked and, due to an impending business dinner, I couldn't wait. I think that happened on my second visit. Whoa. After that I was a loyal regular. (Anybody remember the business cards with your discount written on the back. I've kept mine. "Hobbyist memorabilia.")
  19. ciscook

ciscook

ahhh.... Tiffany's

Being a regular at all of Tiffany's places, and being lucky to have the Cassanda treatment on several occasions, Here is my best story from the place.
    While sitting in the waiting area, Tiffany placed a sheet over me so that the client leaving would not see my face. The client started to have a long conversation with Tiffany, and after several minutes, a lovely lady came under the sheet with me and without a word proceeded to give me a bbbjnqns. After it was over, she just left. By this time, the client left and Tiffany said that she hoped I was not upset by being under the sheet so long. I told her her she could put me under the sheet anytime.
    Play safe
    Ciscook
  20. BIGd

BIGd

Ahhhhh Tiffany!

Another satified former customer here.
    Tiffany really understood what men wanted.
    Had to love that no tipping policy.
    She actually once introduced a new girl to me saying: "She is so new that I dont even know when her 18th birthday is going to be" or something like that.
    Great lady.
    Werent there a few incalls in the Mews during the real estate recession days of the early 90's?