Time to start a new survey!

Discussion in 'General Industry Related Topics' started by jester, Feb 7, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

jester,
    We'd love to hear suggestions from you or other members on topics for that section. I wish guys would spend a little more time on the front page: read the "news items", fill out the surveys, etc. I could think of "How long is your typical session ?( 15 minutes, 1 hour, 2 hours, more than 2 hours )", "Where is your usual session ? ( incall, your place, a hotel, her place, your car )", "What hieght do you prefer ? ( 5'2" and under, 5'3 to 5'6", 5'7" to 5'9", 5"10" and over )".
  2. jester

jester

Ozzy,

While I always love to read your posts, the question you're answering was a suggestion for a "front-page" survey, not the start of a new thread. I'd like to hear from the APM, as well as from the regulars regarding my suggestions.

Jester
  3. Ozzy

Ozzy

if i know the girl is great to be with than i'll book several hours or an overnighter if i've been with her before. i will never book an ON with a first time meeting, but if i know her well(at least 3 or more meetings) than that means i dig her a lot and i'll book extended visits most of the time.

i almost never book one hour and usualy will go for two.
  4. jester

jester

Although, with only 306 submissions it doesn't seem like many of you guys even looked at it.

OK, what types of surveys would you guys find useful, and/or informative? Think of things that would have maybe 3-5 choices. Maybe even something basic, like "how long a visit do you prefer?" Let's help out Allen and Slinky here!

Maybe one of the providers can contribute a question to the APM. That way she wouldn't have to wade through a ton of posts to get an answer, especially since many of the posts tend to stray off-topic.

As I type this, a vague recollection of seeing this mentioned in a previous thread has floated to the top of my brain. If so, I apologise, but we still need a new survey.

Jester