Time to take a break

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by teleman69, Jul 24, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. nabbeun

nabbeun

i dont care much; if anything it relieves me of any cradle-robbing guilt.

but it's the false advertising, and just another lie piled on the many told.

also, while many would have no prob with paying a premium for a hot sub-25 chick, while you may still find her attractive and desire her, i doubt the avg joe would be willing to spend more than the market average for an admitted 40+ milf...unless that, specifically, was their thing. for the broader audience, premium is not the term that comes to mind.

...imho only, and with all due respect to the ug advertisers who fall into the older-milf category.
  2. OpenMind

OpenMind

Don't try to cheer us up. Let us wallow in our misery a little longer. Btw, once you get in the room after the TS, chances are, we will still get bad service and be hit for tips and more demands from an older ugly woman. If she is pretty, her service will likely change on the 2nd visit we have with her. That's what happenned to me. My break continues for a few more days at least. Semi serious...we have to laugh a little for our sanity's sake.
  3. vorhaut

vorhaut

There are two Korean AMPs, one in South Brunswick and one in Hightstown, neither charge for 15-20 minutes sauna; the hour starts ticking afterwards, once you hit the TS. Can't beat it. ;)
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2006
  4. stranger

stranger

I don't get what this hang-up on age is all about. If you find an AMP worker attractive and have a good time with her, what's the big deal if she's a dozen years older than you thought she was? How does that change anything?
  5. teleman69

teleman69

i just bought the new cleveland hibore driver and got a free pitching wedge with it, when was the last time you got anything for free at an AMP?
  6. scoochamenz1

scoochamenz1

maybe the gerbil gave a better bbbj
  7. RuffToy

RuffToy

Peter Cook stepped out on Christie Brinkley for some strange.
    Richard Geer dumped Cindy Crawford.

It doesn't matter how gorgeous and hot your woman is. Variety is what drives most men into other womem's arms. We're all dogs that love to stick our noses in strange places....following the pheromones.
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2006
  8. studman

studman

Sccoo......

I second that motion and agree 100%!!
  9. brucelee

brucelee

count me in as one who has been there, done that. the good thing about quitting is that you don't have to worry about getting crabs, STD, or getting caught in a raid.
    You also save tons of money.
  10. pinga

pinga

Note that I stated " seems attractive". It does not take much to get the little head all excited.
  11. Mxaah

Mxaah

Nah, not me, no ... as long as it's pussy, it need not be attractive ...
  12. pinga

pinga

Truth be told, most of us guys are dogs who will fuck the closest pussy that seems attractive. Maybe I should not generalize but I know that even if I was married to Jessica Alba or Miss Universe, I still be looking to bang some other cutie that would catch my eye........sad but true.
  13. pinga

pinga

But then you start feeling guilty that the girl might have real feelings for you and all you want to do is fuck her brains in( or out if you prefer).The attraction lasts only for a while and unless the two really hit it off and fall in love ,you will have to dump her eventually for the next hot thing.
  14. nabbeun

nabbeun

true about that trip to asia thing.

but don't be too cynical. there are some fine asians in the city who are lookers and give great service value.

...and when you mesh right with the right one, a real gfe is to be had, too. sometimes it happens where you feel awkward giving her the money afterwards, and she is all embarassed to take it. i've even had a girl refuse her tip, taking out just enough to pay the house fee. just when you think you've seen it all...
  15. pinga

pinga

I remember when a full session at a Korean AMP would cost just about $100 . Now you have AMPS in Manhattan asking for $250 and girl will hit you for a tip on top of that. After my trip to Asia, I've tried to cut down( have been going 3 to 5 times a week for last 15 years) by reasoning that that money (of which less is available now) would reap tenfold pleasures in Bangkok, Manila etc. But its a bad habit to break and only the lack of any funds will stop my mongering.
  16. nabbeun

nabbeun

aint that the truth...

people would be amazed to know the real ages.

i dont purport to know all, but the few i have triangulated to a reasonable certainty, scares me off from wanting to know more.
  17. scoochamenz1

scoochamenz1

it's not only amps. the whole scene seems to suck. maybe cause i'm gettin old. i dunno, it's just nowhere near as much fun as it used to be.
  18. OpenMind

OpenMind

i had just put similar sentiments in the LI AMP section and now see this thread. I see that many of us are feeling the same thing. This hobby is getting boring and expensive. Getting tired of frustrating experiences from old, ugly women. When good one time, same provider next time acts up and probably based on the way people treat them. I am going to take a break and try the bar scene for some conversation and possible free action for a little while. Hoping that the environment changes soon and we have better options.
  19. NJmasseur

NJmasseur

I remember when it was american girls in all the spas and asians were the rare find. Russians were still behind the Iron Curtain.

How times have changed...
  20. ballys20

ballys20

Yes - the unfortunate part of all of this is that WE still go looking for the ideal or ultimate AMP provider that will knock our socks off - only to realize that it is the "same old, same old." We should save our money and take that long trip to Bangkok or somewhere in Asia that will really give us the two week whirlwind of 8's and 9's and have a great time.