Tina Parkers and/or friend on LI?

Discussion in 'New York' started by Lemurrush, Oct 10, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. JoeyP

JoeyP

Re: Re: Re: tina

Amazing - the way she tries to screen you on the phone call you would think that she is for real. Her web copy says sensual massage so I assumed not f/s. Decided to pass after the phone call. Guess I got lucky this time.

Had a bait and switch with Nicole - Eros LI - wonder if they are the same?? Both said they were from Commack
  2. jeffc126

jeffc126

Re: Re: tina

hey heffer: I think she mention dawn to me also, along with two other girls,do you remember how old dawn was? I couldn't agree with you more she was a no show for me also 1 time, i wish i took that as a hint of trouble and didn't try her 1 more time,come to think of it i wish she didn't show the 2nd time either I would have saved some money .

[Edited by jeffc126 on 10-11-2001 at 10:04 AM]
  3. TuckernotSucker

TuckernotSucker

AH

AH SHIT and I wanted to buy Lemur dinner.
  4. heffer123

heffer123

Re: tina

save your money no full service if she even shows makes appointments and doesnt show, been there about 6 months ago no show wasted money on hotel .called back played games with me as to what the reason was i think its a service save your money dont bother her friend is a girl called dawn from northport and shes a flake not the dawn called cajun different one goes by name of ninia

[Edited by slinkybender on 10-11-2001 at 12:15 AM]
  5. jeffc126

jeffc126

tina

I saw tina parker a few months ago, not the pretty girl that her site says> she is also called nicole there ,she gave a massage and a hand job ,wow, she also told me of her friends but i never took her up on it.She isnt ugly but not that blond beauty on that page .

[Edited by jeffc126 on 10-10-2001 at 07:34 PM]
  6. Lemurrush

Lemurrush

Got the answer I wanted - apparently, Tina has two other friends - they're all involved, and it's a COMPLETE bait-and-switch....The person who emailed me, said he warned them about the scam they were running - cautioning them that "someday they'd bump into the wrong kind of client to do this to."

I'll be avoiding them.

Lemur
  7. Lemurrush

Lemurrush

Hmmm...MW...I guess that all depends on whether that rash you had has cleared up yet ;)

Actually - the movie I'm looking forward to seeing is Fellowship of the Ring...I think it's gonna be massive....

Lemur
  8. mr. wonderful

mr. wonderful

Oh come on Mr. NY. I'm not that type of guy. Lemur isn't getting anywhere with me....not unless he wines and dines me first....or in Lemur's case, "whines" and dines me. Haha.

[Edited by mr. wonderful on 10-10-2001 at 01:10 PM]
  9. MrNY

MrNY Subject to blackouts

MW - you're scarin' me ...

. :)

[Edited by MrNY on 10-10-2001 at 01:05 PM]
  10. mr. wonderful

mr. wonderful

Your "Spidey sense" went off??

Hey Lemur,

Didn't know you were into Spidey. I've been following his adventures for about 35 years. The movie comes out in May...wanna go?

MW
  11. TuckernotSucker

TuckernotSucker

Lemur

AW C'mon take one for the team already. We need more discovered talent on Longiland
  12. Lemurrush

Lemurrush

Has ANYONE seen a girl named "Tina Parkers" on Long Island? Called her yesterday, and spoke for a few minutes - she seemed very nervous. I addressed the conflicting reports I'd read, and she initially answered that "yes" she does give full service, then changed it to "I thought you meant full session" (meaning, she doesn't leave early - but that full service wasn't offered.

She then proceeded to tell me about a friend she had - 5'5, 115, 34DD, blonde, who DOES offer FS - lives in Northport - but there are no pix...same rate (200)...

My Spidey Sense went off - so I said I'd get back to her...Does ANYONE have any info on these two girls?

Thanks!
    Lemur