Tiny Quiet JC spot

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by classic, Mar 23, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Thorn

Thorn

Then you must get a major boner when you see it during the beginning credits on the Sopranos. :)
  2. paulbunyon

paulbunyon

I love that statue of myself under the Pulaski Skyway. I always get a big kick when I see it off of 1 & 9.
  3. Jarhead

Jarhead

Think "SUN LIGHT".........

I've been to that location but it's been about 4 or 5 yrs. It's under the b***** (Puslaski Skyway?) and there's a 2 story building with a carpet store in the lower half and theres an excuse for Paul Bunyon in the form of a giant mannekin out front (or there used to be)..... If this is the general local' of the shop, then there used to be 2 MP's (1C/1R) upstairs back around 00/01. I know cause I had a Beemer that some creep smashed my back windows to get into the car to find fucking nuttin. I was parked on the side and i remember it was like a junk storage dump with trailors & chain link fence. As i recall, an occasional "cold one" shows up under that b***** too. In other words; watch your ass at that location and I wouldn't be caught dead there after dark (or it could be just that). Ya know something?; they got busted too, in that sleeze bag location. I forgot about it but it's coming back to me, albeit fuzzy. Anyway; you got the drift.
  4. classic

classic

yea guys unfortunately it WAS 190 i paid total..60h and 130fs but to ME the woman was pretty.. i think thats because i like mature women 35+.. sorry shes not there anymore.. she seemed a little too expereinced for the place anyway bcuz its very small.. oh well guess its on to the next adventure..
  5. sunraider7

sunraider7

I paid a visit to RF two weeks ago (3/18) and mamasan said "new girl leave."
  6. Open Mind

Open Mind

Thanks; My note was meant for classic. I know you tried to help.

7. Thorn

Thorn

Hey, I am with you on that. I was just trying to help by making the connection.
  8. Open Mind

Open Mind

please just simply spell out the donation in dollar terms instead of all this fancy lingo...my brain hurts from trying to figure out all these fancy abbreviations.
  9. Thorn

Thorn

JJ = Jersey Journal
  10. handi76

handi76

good review classic,
    what is JJ? newspaper?
    i'm assuming the house fee was 60, and you tipped 120 + 10 for fs?
    that's a total of 190...
    it's way too much...
    or was it 130 all inclusive....???
  11. classic

classic

Saw ad in JJ for Rain..forest. 451 triple05. decided to give it a go since i didnt know of any other JC amp still open at 10pm. Private lil location, kind of difficult at first but its on 1&9 at the point where the pulaski skyway goes over it. Carpet place attached to it. across from Storage place. scary lil old mamasan opened door. standard house fee. saw coko. great mature korean. said she had only been there at that place for the last week and she was from nyc.(maybe she got kicked out?). great tan, nice rack.. very sexual. massage could have been better but due to the time i think she knew what i was there for.Frank Sinatra was for Benjamin jackson +10. Very nice and said it was slow due to location. i kinda believe her. Tell her u r mikes(guy with tattoos,look like if vin diesel was skinny..lol) friend in case she asks.