Tis' the season

Discussion in 'General Industry Related Topics' started by Slinky Bender, Dec 12, 2000.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. SexyJen

SexyJen

Im staying as busy as I want to be..

I have worked as a provider for about 2 1/2 years. The first 2 holiday seasons were as slow as a snail crawling through molasses. This year however, I have been staying pretty steady. I usually limit myself to 1-2 appts a day, and sometimes 3 if Im feeling a bit frisky. And I also try to take 1-2 days off a week. Although just becoming newly independent and lowering my rates has a lot to do with my steady "traffic flow" Im sure, I have also been getting alot of repeat business. This may be due to the fact that I think Im starting to figure men out. But then again, I could have it all backwards and have no idea what Im doing. I may never know....sigh. :) Happy holidays everyone.

Hugs and Brownies,
    Jen
  2. frog

frog

How about the ladies need some time off for their family?
  3. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

It seems things get slow for the hobby around now ( or is it just me ??? ). I think it's because people get all wrapped up in office parties, shopping for loved one's etc. Extra $$ are spend on gifts for others rather than "play time".

However, I'm curious how the ladies feel about this. Is it nice to have some free time without having to turn business away, or is it tough that just at the time you could use the extra $$$$ it becomes harder to get? ( or am I off altogether and this is the busy season ? ).