TNS Heading South

Discussion in 'Northern New Jersey' started by TuckernotSucker, Nov 18, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. tekwrek

tekwrek

Callowhill

Callowhill is all it's cracked up to be (no pun intended). At night the parking is free. The mamasan (or papasan depending) will ask you who you know. You can't go wrong with either Wendy (dyed blond, wild) or Cherry (kinky brunnette hair, killer bod). Price is $.5 for house another $1.0 for the works. The shower alone is almost worth it. It pays to be friendly and have a good sense of humor. Puts the girls at ease.
    Do searches of boards for address and #, escapes me now. You don't need a reservation at night.
    Sometimes it gets too crowded so there are choices on Ranstead. If you get stuck, pick up a City Paper.
    BTW, I live and work in Central NJ, but that doesn't stop me. Nothing in NY or NJ comes close to Philly AMPs IMO.
  2. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Taylor Li is there, if you make it through the screening process and have enough cash. Callowhill is there too. Philly guys are always talking about that place.
  3. dialated

dialated make that "deleted"

WHO IS GREAT IN PHILLY? I WILL BE THERE NEXT WEEKEND. THANKS.
  4. biggod

biggod The Rifleman

If you are going that far down then just head to philly. So much to chose from in philly.
  5. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Exit 3 or 4? hee hee hee.
  6. Rufus Moses

Rufus Moses

I'd point out you are merely heading south. To be heading South you would have to go to at least Virginia!

;)
  7. ew

ew Silver

Morgan & Sasha?
  8. a_shy_wife

a_shy_wife

9. TuckernotSucker

TuckernotSucker

I will be heading South through the Great State of NJ on the turnpike. I would love to get off literally at exit 3 or 4. Anysuggestions menz?