tokoyo spa -- 39 ave

Discussion in 'Craigs list & Backpage' started by qqq35, Jan 3, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. J. Lefty

J. Lefty

Just close you're eyes and imagine someone hot.
  2. wheninvegas2005

wheninvegas2005

QQQ, did you say wheel chair bound? What the heck did u do...come on..give us some details.
  3. qqq35

qqq35

lefty -- i searched for a previous thread but couldnt locate one, so i started one.
    gogetin -- i have a much different thinking about women than most men. i love being w/all women, sexually. i havnt found one that i didnt want to be with, sexually. now, lets not let all the sarcastic boardmembers describe 800 pound elephants or skanky hoes w/diesease ridden bodies. lets stay with in reason here. i have had sesx w/ old; fat; thin; young(legal) wheelchair bound -- you name it, ive done them. I have been very active for 35 years-non-pros and pros. i have found that my most enjoyable times where with the less than perfect body types--they try much harder to please. i have a fav. provider , a mature women in queens, that doesnt have a great body, but her touch is so sensual, that she excites me greatly. sometimes its harder to bust a nut, no doubt. of course that will depend upon many variables, especially the provider. my goal, when i see a provider, is to get the most for the least. i expect little more than copping a feel and blowing my load. expectations are low. therefore, i alsways acheive my goal.theis is my mind set. i enjoy the touch of any woman who tries to make it worthwhile, regardless on pyhsical appearance.
  4. zrod2005

zrod2005

A good imagination helps and not getting much on the home front makes it real easy for me.
  5. gogetin

gogetin

I like that review Q

That place is not far from me. Too bad it sucks.
    One thing I don't get. I am seriously interested, how can you get excited in a situation where you would otherwise be utterly turned off. Please explain to me how some random tiny titted asian woman, 3 on looks and 3 on body can get you off.
    I am a young but starting to get older guy. Personally, for these situations to work for me, my partner has got to be, in my personal opinion, HOT. I would never even get hard if I thought my partner was a 3. So i guess what I really want to learn is, how can I learn the mindset of being able to fuck anything? That has got to be a big achievement with many fun possibilities.
    Thanks for your wisdom in advance.
  6. J. Lefty

J. Lefty

qqq,
    This place has been discussed on this board before, but I appreciate the info, I checked out this place about 3 weeks, my masseuse was a short stocky Korean girl, I got standard massage, no extras offered. Maybe I looked too much like LE.
  7. zrod2005

zrod2005

Passed by today - steel gates down. You may be right that they won't be around long. Didn't bother calling the #.
  8. qqq35

qqq35

a relatively neww lisiting on CL. not convirently located on 60 st and 39 ave in woodside. the street doesnt appear to be a high volumn with traffic even though it backs up to Roosevelt Ave. I visited on 12/31at 830 pm. was met at the door by a very small and incredibly unattractive mammason, who at first informs me that no one is avalable for at least 30 min, i should come back. just then aomeone became free. upon eneteringm you are asked to remove your shoes and put on slippers, which of course are provided. the first problem, is, the waiting area is by the front door, so everyone sees everyone else. not the faint of heart. there rooms are clean. each one has the basics--a massage table and a cloths rack. this one also has a hot towel machine, like lilly spa in greatneck. my AMP was a 3 on looks and a 3 on body. she started w/a soft massage. reminded me of when Ellen Greene played "chills" with me in grade school. almost immediately she started to touch johnny and his 2 friends. so i just turned over and let the R & T begine. i was able to lift up her topwhich revealed an unispiring small set of breast. not just small, but not even exciting breatse. however, they fit nicely in my mouth which she loved. when i put my hand down her pants, she was SOAKED. i was able to insert a finger into her love canal, even though her pants were still on. at that point she pulled down her top denying access to her breats, but didnt remove my hand from her pants. she had no problem whith my finger f:::ing her. all in all, nothing so great. however, it did meet my criteria--cheap/clean and able to grab handfuls. total setback was
    .4 for 1/2 hr and a Jackson for tip. onr thing to note. in my opinion tjet wont be arounfd long. though its on a less traveled street, which is good, the awning notes they do nails, facials, waxing. am i the only one that sees this?!