Tokyo gem in Paris for New Yorkers!?

Discussion in 'New York' started by Wwanderer, Jun 15, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Wwanderer

Wwanderer Kids, don't try this at home

Does anyone have her html cached maybe?

I am sure that you would earn her undying gratitude!

-Ww
  2. Hannah of Tokyo

Hannah of Tokyo

I've been CLEANED OUT !!

Sorry folks. Looks like the thought police have come and wiped me out of existence at geocities. They literally wiped out all my files and my .html and my statistics, etc. etc. As far as I can tell this started around 10 pm EST on 22 June. At first I didn't think anything of it, just your everyday glitches... I was wrong.

I did not back anything up except the images, so it will be a bit before I re-do all that work. Right now I think I'll crack a bottle of wine.

Has this happened to anyone else in the last 72 hours, who put up a site at geocities.com?

Anyway, if you were trying to take a look at my web site to get an idea of what Liza in Paris looks like (lizaparistokyo@yahoo.com) then you can't anymore (we look similar but I'm taller).

However, there is still a picture of me at http://www.exotica-usa.com under LA, which would still give you a rough idea of Liza's body type.

Yours most sincerely, Hannah

The URL that is now empty:
    http://www.geocities.com/hannah_intokyo
  3. Wwanderer

Paris and Liza

Btw, if any of you should have the pleasure of meeting or corresponding with lovely Liza, there is absolutely *no* need to mention to her that I find Paris to be one of the world's less charming great cities. I'm sure none of us want to see any more sessions at the blackboard!

-Ww
  4. Luciano

Luciano

zoulou, I'm there alot, and I am stumped as well. I will definitely email you next time I go.

[Edited by Bahuba on 06-22-2001 at 12:53 AM]
  5. Wwanderer

Paris scene

Well, you are the second person to tell me that (the other was on another board), so I must be doing something wrong in the City of Lights (not speaking French is one possibility) and would be happy to have your help/pointers.

It is odd though; I don't seem to have much trouble anywhere else in the world that has any significant hobby scene, but I guess we all have our biases. Generally, I do better in Asia than Europe and better in almost any other European country than France. I am talking about hobbying of course, but when I stop and think about it, the same applies to other things too. I don't even like a lot of the food I get served in Parisian restaurants! So, maybe it is just me...just a Francophobe at heart.

But there is at least one French thing I do *deeply* enjoy, namely Liza! (Notice the artful way I managed to work the actual topic of this thread back into my post.)

-Ww
  6. zoulou

zoulou

"It is hard to find the upscale indies that surely must exist, and I know of no good Paris
    agencies...if they exist,"

I completely disagree with your description on the Paris scene, get a friend to show you around next time.
    As far as indies in Paris, next time you go email me. I'd be happy to point you in the rigth direction.
  7. Luciano

Luciano

101 times...

I do get it. And I still can't skateboard. Man, there's chalk dust everywhere!
  8. TuckernotSucker

TuckernotSucker

Hey SB

We all know what 13cm are or is. That's how we measure our schwarmers.
  9. Wwanderer

A Han(n)a(h) by any other name...

A glance at the decor of her web site and/or her email address should give you a clue to which meaning of hana she has in mind, ne?

Now, do you know what tara means? (No, it is not Japanese.)

As for you Bahuba Simpson, please go to the board and write "Hannah is Wwanderer's very favorite GFE, not his second favorite" 100 times in your best handwriting! ;-) [This will make no sense unless you are an old Simpson's fan, btw.]

-Ww
  10. Luciano

Luciano

Once again..

Su-rin-ki-ben-da-ru (our own SB) must know a goodly amount of Japanese....

Anyway, fair Hannah, you know I've raved about you on many a board and watering hole, so I must've misread that 1 and thought it was a 2. Maybe thats why I keep expecting doubles....

Actually, you were the ONLY good hobby related thing that happened there....
  11. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

You think the guys here understand what 13cm is ????? ;).

So, do they think you're named after a flower or a nose over there ?????
  12. Hannah of Tokyo

Hannah of Tokyo

2nd fave! - and Liza of Paris

I'm sure Wwanderer didn't write me second anywhere! Jeez Bahuba! Are you trying to start something here!

As for my girlfriend Liza, she's a beautiful lady, 9 years younger than I am and also about 13 cm shorter. Her body type is essentially the same as mine down-sized for her shorter height. (Same pleasing shape, leg/torso proportions, etc.) She has no intention at this time of putting up photos on the web so don't ask. In fact we engaged in hours of discussions about web publicity. When you see my site you will of course notice that my face is not there. That decision was arrived at in one of those long discussions.

Liza will be in Paris until the 2nd of July after which she returns to Tokyo. We do have different personalities. She is Europoean and I am American which is probably the easiest way to point out the difference. She appeals to men who like women to be more quiet. Not that there isn't a tiger underneath... She is not one of those snotty European types (the kind that think all Americans are peasants).

We both have the Germanic backgrounds, big blue eyes, long curly hair (her's is a lighter blonde). She has that sexy accent when she speaks English...

Enough said. Her email is lizaparistokyo@yahoo.com.

my web site is: http://www.geocities.com/hannah_intokyo/

[Edited by Hannah of Tokyo on 06-18-2001 at 07:20 PM]
  13. Wwanderer

Hannah

I was just being a wise ass about which Paris, of course. Liza's prices are similar to Hannah's too, so I think she would be willing to come to your part of town for a date.

My impressions of the Paris street scene are the same as yours. Based on some sort of net info, I looked in some other area a couple of years ago that was supposed to have much better ladies...but it didn't look that way to me. I can't even remember where it was.

On a serious topic, where did I say that Hannah was my second fave? She is definitely my ATF GFE in more than 25 years of hobbying all over the world. I must have mis-spoken or you misread or something. I am a SERIOUS Hannah fan and a long standing one!

-Ww

PS - If I did say she was my second fave somewhere, don't tell her!

[Edited by Wwanderer on 06-16-2001 at 11:47 PM]
  14. Luciano

Luciano

Oh.....

I thought you meant Paris, Arkansas!
    No, you are correct I was asking where in Paris. Anyway, thank you for the recommendation.
    Having been to Paris 4 times this year, I can verify that the "street scene" that everyone seems to have loved so much is either not there or is very well hidden. Les Halles now has a rep. for being Dangerous, and Pigalle is now like a bad 42nd street.
    Wwanderer, you mentioned that Hannah is your second favorite... who is your first?
  15. Wwanderer

Paris streetwalkers

There are still plenty of streetwalkers in Paris, but my impression is that it is a pretty rough and unreliable and even dangerous way to go. Lots of pre-op TSs and scams and bait for muggers and you name it. I am sure there are good experiences to be had and no doubt good deals as well, but I don't go there.

It is hard to find the upscale indies that surely must exist, and I know of no good Paris agencies...if they exist, they are also not so easy to locate (I don't speak French, btw, which may be very relevant to my experiences there).

Finally, what did I ever do to you to deserve such a nasty
    pun-ishment?!

-Ww
  16. Wwanderer

Didn't my post answer these questions?

Where? - Paris...the one in France with the big tower and all the art museums. I don't know what part of town, if that is what you mean.

How long? - Until early July...this year. I am pretty sure she returns regularly, so you could always check with her whenever you are going to be there I guess. See my post above for her email addy.

How MUCH like Hannah? - Well, that is a tough philosophical question in a way. They are certainly different people with different personalities but are much alike in ways which are most important to a typical hobbyist. Does that help?

-Ww
  17. fishfry

fishfry

Paris

"So, if you will be in Paris (which has a mystifyingly crummy local hobby scene, btw)"

When I was there in the 80's the streetwalkers were lined up shoulder to shoulder for blocks.

Are you saying there are no more prostitutes in Paris?

By the way there was a 17th-century priest who tried to reform the prostitutes of Paris by teaching them analytic geometry.

He was the first person to put Descarte before the whores.
  18. Luciano

Luciano

Where? How long? How MUCH like Hannah?
  19. Wwanderer

Hannah of Tokyo (http://www.geocities.com/Hannah_inTokyo/) recently received some raves here, which she more than deserves...hard to do her justice in a few words. But this is not to let you know that Hannah will be visiting NYC, nor even Paris. However, Hannah has a French girlfriend who also works in Tokyo (sometimes even "doubles" with Hannah!) and who is also terrific; her name is Liza. She has no web site but actually looks (in terms of body type) a bit like Hannah, though quite a lot shorter and a bit lighter blonde hair. Their services and attitudes are similarly inspired.

Getting, finally, to the point - Liza is back in Paris for a few weeks (through the first few days of July) where she does not normally work. However, she would be very interested in seeing a few visitors, especially non-French visitors, to Paris to supplement her finances while on travel/vacation. I think she and Hannah have come up with the notion that NYC is about as likely a source for such a client as anywhere in the world.

So, if you will be in Paris (which has a mystifyingly crummy local hobby scene, btw) in the next few weeks and are interested, you can contact Liza by email at
    lizaparistokyo@yahoo.com

I highly recommend her. If you have always wondered why French women have such a reputation as sex goddesses, Liza can show you. It is more than the sexy accents (though she has one of those too). It is no coincidence that you-know-what is called "French"!

-Ww

PS - If Hannah or Liza end up with enough NYC fans, maybe they will do a tour visit to the Big Apple...the hobby goes global!