Tokyo Massage in Woodside

Discussion in 'In Search Of' started by J. Lefty, Dec 16, 2005.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Mr. Wet Wooly

Mr. Wet Wooly

It does. I've always left $20 for a tip at Queen's Man and the girl has been thrilled.

Closed Sunday? That's a new one. I always thought it was 24/7. You have to wait a minute while they check the camera and buzz you in and boy, that minute on the street (in front of a bus stop) feels like a fucking hour.

I've always gotten HR there. They ask you if you want lube and everything.

They used to have a petite girl, called herself Cindy, that gave a dynamite massage (strong hands, walk on back, paid attention to the sensitive areas, roaming on the flip, seemed more and more open to trying new things after I saw her a couple of times, etc.), but the last time I went it was some other lady, looked well into her 30s, that didn't give half as good a massage as Cindy. I haven't been back since.

The place is good for some cheap, quick release and a nice massage. I also like it because the facilities are okay. I relax in the sauna. I'm usually the only non-Korean/non-Asian in the joint, but they seem cool.
  2. J. Lefty

J. Lefty

WW,
    I followed your recommendation and went to the AMP on Broadway and 74th St. I found the place with the big awning on the second floor above the driving school. It was closed on Sunday, but I'll stop by during the week.
  3. J. Lefty

J. Lefty

I was there Sunday afternoon. Two cute Korean women. $60 for 1 hour massage. Masage was pretty good. On the flip, I asked for hr, was turned down. This place seems too out in the open to offer any extras.
  4. J. Lefty

J. Lefty

I've left $40 tip for very good service. But in Queens you canget away with $20-$25.
  5. zrod2005

zrod2005

I'll check it out also - what do you leave for tip? I usually do 40 in Manhattan for good massage, roam and service with a smile. Think Queens differential applies? It should IMHO.
  6. J. Lefty

J. Lefty

Thanks, I'll check it out.
  7. Mr. Wet Wooly

Mr. Wet Wooly

A better and cheaper place I know of in that area is Queens Spa on B'way and 74th st. Look for the big signs on the second floor. R & T with roaming, good massage, nice facilities (sauna, etc.). $60.

They have one of those frequent customer cards so the tenth visit is free if you want to become a regular.
  8. zrod2005

zrod2005

Must have changed ownership

Was there a couple of times - see post #379 in Queens AMP section. Seems they've taken down all the massage signs and put blinds in windows. Massage was decent, tried for HR but wanted me to do it. I was wondering what was happening there now.
  9. J. Lefty

J. Lefty

Found this place on CL. I called to make an appointment. $70 for 1 hour massage, a bit more than I am used to paying. I thought I'd give it a try anyway. I got there and saw a big red awning advertising Facials plus. Seemed like a nail salon. I didn't bother going in cause I didn't think any extras were available.

http://newyork.craigslist.org/que/ers/117245982.html

Location is 61st Street & 39th ave. Any extras available here?

If this place has already been reviewed on this board, my apologies.