TongueJoy?

Discussion in 'General Industry Related Topics' started by rogue, May 11, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

Response to Bea

Bea,

Through experience, I will take the real thing with our Little French Girl-Cecilia. Why experiment with these toys-when Cecilia has the real thing-and certainly knows how to use it?

[Edited by RoosterC74 on 05-12-2001 at 03:23 PM]
  2. candie

candie

Oh gawd!!!

Hi Phan Sir

I just saw these questions. I can't say I really like many vibes in general as they are always made cheap and so is the tongue joy. the rubber band is secure around my <can't help myself> fat wet throbbing tongue... and it has an ok arousing vibe to it. I have never had anyone actually love and flip over it. I am sure I would buy it again. Frankly, I get more enjoyment and groans from my "coc* wine" coughing much now... game.

If the gent is into that and enjoys diff things its handy.

I have no piercings nor tattos but i never leave home without my toys though I can't say I mention them to everyone as ymmv does tend to play a part.
  3. Phantom

Phantom

Candie,

it seems to be a great idea, in theory. Since you've had experience with it could you please comment on the following three points;

1. It's the rubber band around your tongue very uncomfortable?

2. Does it have a tendency to keep sliding off your tongue?

3. Would you buy it again?

Thanks
  4. candie

candie

I have it. Its fun sometimes and with the right person.
  5. bea

bea

Does this put Cecilia over the top?

http://www.tonguejoy.com/index1.html

Yours for $39, two for $69. For those of you who like Cecilia, there's a tongue stud with a hole for the TJ.

This could lead to very great things...
  6. Phantom

Phantom

This sounds very interesting. Would you know of any websites that offer them for sale?
  7. rogue

rogue

Have any of the lady providers,or the guys, used or had the experience of the new Tongue Joy vibrator..it slips around your tongue and is suppose to be not only better then a tongue bar,but the guy can use it on the girl!