Too Much Risk

Discussion in 'Southern NJ/Eastern PA ( Philly, Allentown...)' started by Hobby_Guy, Jan 10, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Hobby_Guy

Hobby_Guy

AOC - Just because I don't post much does not mean that I'm not active in the hobby.

RL - My comment was not that I just learned that Dan got snagged, my comment was related to the hobby not being fun like it used to be when Dan was around. I vividly remember when things with Dan crashed and burned. To the best of my knowledge, nobody has been able to fill his shoes in terms of quality, price and quantity.

As far as my number of posts go, slinky can tell you that I logged in frequently, but I do/did not post just for the sake of posting if I had nothing to say.
  2. aceofclubs26

aceofclubs26

Jeez...if 34 posts since 2002 wasn't UTR, I can't wait to see what it's really like.
  3. redleg609

redleg609

Two years ago Dan gets snagged and now you think there is too much risk.

Takes awhile for data to filter through, does it?
  4. Hobby_Guy

Hobby_Guy

Well Fellow UG'ers,

I think it is time to make some changes. What was a fun hobby started to go to S**T after Dan (or Dahn) got snagged a couple of years ago. With all of the electronic stuff, there is too much at risk. Call it paranoia. Call it whatever you want, but it ain't no fun no more. Slinky does great with the board, but it is time to go UTR. Be careful, be safe.

Later,
    HG