Torpedos

Discussion in 'Cheap Thrills' started by ILOVEBRAZ, Jan 3, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. yazoo1

yazoo1

cheap thrill

This is the cheap thrill section, isn't it?
  2. JIMYDR

JIMYDR

Stopped by last night and there were plenty of "RUDE" Russian dancers asking for a dollar.
  3. peanut

peanut

Dude, success is getting a BJ or at least a HJ, not a little roaming and LFK, and cumming in your pants!
  4. ILOVEBRAZ

ILOVEBRAZ

saw Debbie last night...around 6:30. Fine guys stay away more for me!

she said she is at Sensations now...how is it there?
  5. ILOVEBRAZ

ILOVEBRAZ

maybe it's YMMV....but i have success here latley with more than one girl
  6. mymy

mymy

...never much mileage here. The only time a ld was worth it, it included a tip for the bouncer inside the area to ignore us, plus the tip for the dancer. It was quite a while ago, not sure if the same operation is in effect.
  7. falou

falou

LD room brightly lit

Whereas at most SC's the LD room is darkly lit, here it often can be brighter than it is outside, diminishing greatly the chances for any extras. Also, the lame lunch buffet, if can be called that, is not much of an incentive to go there. Only thing it's got going is proximity to the NJT train station for any commuters who wanna stop by before going home from work.
  8. itzmoons

itzmoons

This is the worst of the lot i have been to. especially as concerned to LD and roaming is concerned. Ooh La La's is lot LOT better than this one regards to LD though it is a little on the darker, low end side.
  9. Liam Hunter

Liam Hunter

Damn, I have been in that place many times and nothing ever happened expect a lot fewer $$ from when I walked in. Oh, also got perfumed there, but that's not a good thing.
  10. ILOVEBRAZ

ILOVEBRAZ

there today. NOONE in the back room daytime with me and (liliana??) HUGE tits...braz...she felt my pants and a litte petting of the kitty and after 2 dances i need to go to the dry cleaners....
  11. capitan

capitan

I've been to Torpedos many times and have some good times there, that being said, this is still a conservative go-go bar with some great looking eye candy...lap dancing is avail, but don't expect to much...to much bright lighting and bouncer not to far away in the event the chick does not want to get more invoved....but I've had some good dances, with plenty of roaming, but absolutely no genital contact.

Straight ahead,
    Capy
  12. SlickWilly

SlickWilly

I thought this thread was about girls with really, really big tits.
  13. momomini

momomini

Stopped by today. The $$$ parade was brutal. I usually don't mind too much, but this was crazy.
  14. ILOVEBRAZ

ILOVEBRAZ

$$$$$$$$$
    and besides lately at LA Everything is watched
  15. rob load

rob load

Went to Torpedo's about a year ago.......Some nice talent......Haven't been back because of the endless tip parade.......
  16. partyboy1

partyboy1

why not Braz?
  17. ILOVEBRAZ

ILOVEBRAZ

went back today and a girl i have seen at LA (Lorena?) was there...took me in the back...told me "this isn't like LA, you can touch me here"

i touched the kitty and had LFK. She BEGGED me to come see her at LA tomorrow...i won't.
  18. ILOVEBRAZ

ILOVEBRAZ

$20 for a dance. Tuesdays is 2 for $30. Nothing more is offered so no negoctiating.
  19. geoffsri

geoffsri

Price List PLEASE
  20. dr_skins

dr_skins

Bound Brook