Tranny TS Sexy

Discussion in 'Shemale / Trannsexual' started by stockwizsteve, Mar 29, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

Whatever floats your boat, floats your boat. $300 for a covered bj? Intersting, to say the least.
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2006
  2. starbucksman

starbucksman

So, with this TS she just gives a covered bj. Do you give her a bj? Does she allow you to give her head without a condom?
  3. Danny Partridge

Danny Partridge

I've never seen her, but I've seen her CL ads. She's in Lodi, right? Or she used to be. So it sounds like th efirst time you are there, all you get is a covered BJ? How much does that set you back? And for how long? one shot and go, or stay long time/multiples? Any kissing?
  4. stockwizsteve

stockwizsteve

guys

do not know if people post reviews of Trannys or Shemales, but i am hoping they do!

my current Fav is TS Sexy-

http://sexytssteffie.blogspot.com/

yo, after she cleans you up, she offers you cookies! that blew my mind.

so basically she is like a barbie doll come to life, with giant fake breasts. of course they are fake she is a tranny.

the pics are for real. depending on her style, she can look like paris hilton or sometimes the chick from Speed, the actress.

she is a true transsexual in that she does not like you digging around too much in her pants. she considers herself a girl, and damn if she does not look like one.

i mean it, first time i walked in there i thought she was a chick. but then she pulls open her robe and there is a giant snake squirming around in her panties.

this chick is bigger than me! how funny is that, a girl has a bigger dick than me.

she gives great blowjobs with condoms, and after you know her a bit she will give up the sex as well. she also gives you a nice striptease show when you arrive and lapdance to get you hard and revved up ready to go.

and she is one of the true young trannys out there. i'd say she is like 20-21. i went with a girl a few weeks ago who swore she was 28, yet when push came to shove she admitted she was 32. which meant she was 34. sure she had a nice body, but no way can a 32 year old compete with a 21 year old.

this is my regular now because she is on the way home from work, i can swing by her joint, which is right outside the lincoln tunnel by the meadowlands giants stadium. then i see her, rush home to the girlfriend.

i am still on the lookout for other providers in this area, so i am hoping these messageboards will help me.

i need daytime chicks, on the road home so the wifey cannot figure out where i was, other than stuck in traffik, you know?

so if anyone is into Trannys, or even thinking of taking the plunge, go for Sexy. some guys like trannys who look like men. then sexy is not for you. Sexy looks like a chick. i would not be embaressed to take this girl on a date with me, because i do not think people would know she is a tranny.

-
    oh yeah, if anyone knows of a nice ITALIAN and YOUNG provider in the meadowlands area. with long black hair, THIN, and olive skin. your typical sound factory hot ass club italian hottie. if they do, please post a reply, because that is the kind of girl who makes my knees weak. oh yeah, the italian girl needs to be a GENETIC GIRL. i like both types of girls, but i need a GG italian provider.

so there is my first review, i hope it helps.