Transit strike - AMPS Closed

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by TapMonk, Dec 20, 2005.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. kingkong888

kingkong888

Often they share the cab. Some of them will ask a client to give them a ride home if they know them well enough. I used to take one of them home after 3:00 AM and ended up stay at her place overnight.
  2. justlooking

justlooking

If she uses a cover for a blow job, that means the terrorists have won.
  3. TapMonk

TapMonk banned

"Hand release in a post 9/11 world"
  4. genius

genius

Selfish may be too strong a term. After all this is a whoreboard and the topic of interest is whoring.

If this was a poitical convention board or perhaps a sports board, wouldn't you expect the main topic of the day be "how would the strike affect the convention" or "how would the strike affect the game tonight?"

Which brings up the question ( since I'm rarely in the city and certainly won't be during the strike) "How will the strike affect the AMPS on L I?"
  5. rocketman29

rocketman29

it's always Interesting to see how Mongerers relate any major issue in real life to how it will affect this hobby. I was not on the board after 9/11 but I bet there were discussions here how that would affect the hobby too. Man we are selfish pricks!
  6. flagship

flagship

they can take the car service into manhattan b/c most of the places don't open till after 12PM in which case the carpool ban will be over. Either that or they come in to work at night and stay over.
  7. Jack_Maehoffer

Jack_Maehoffer

The Strike will hamper Some ladies:

A lot of girls who work in Stamford,Norwalk,Bridgeport,and points North use the Metro North line.16.00 I believe to Grand Central, and a few dollars to Queens. The K-Taxi is at least a Benjamin +. Thrifty Lil things aren't they :rolleyes:
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2005
  8. DaiDaiLun

DaiDaiLun

that's true with the kgirls and don't forget they mostly sleep at their work facility during workdays. With the chinese girls, it's a bit different. most of them either live in chinatown already... majority of the rest do take the train unless they are working till 4am where they take carpool a chinese cabby back to Brooklyn/Queens. After one of my sessions one time (last client), we left the building at the same time and I saw her walking down to the subway.
  9. remsenst

remsenst

Never fear. Many Asians (AMP workers and otherwise) usually take the dollar vans to and from Flushing into Manhattan so they'll be able to get over the river crossings albeit a little later.
  10. daengman

daengman

If the girls can't figure it out by themselves, I'm sure the owners of the AMPs will make sure that the girls get to work. Besides, they can take the LIRR from Flushing to penn station.

The big question is "How much effect the strike will have on business?".
    On the one hand, extra commuting costs and longer commuting times will probably cause some mongers to forgo the pleasures of the flesh because of the strike. On the other hand, the extra travel time or having to stay in the city could give others the opportunity or excuse needed to hobby.
  11. TapMonk

TapMonk banned

Really? They're always telling me that they have to take the train home at like 2 in the morning - though maybe that's just one of those stories like "I'm only stripping to pay for college."
  12. nabbeun

nabbeun

kgirls at the amp have no idea what a subway is, except from scary stories being told in dim lighting during a lull in the nightly go-stop game.

seriously, these girls take k-car services everywhere. they will call for one to take them 2 blocks (to the restaurant mind you, not the grocery store)

nothing wrong with it. just such is the life...
  13. TapMonk

TapMonk banned

Though if they are open, you can be pretty sure that there wont be any busts tomorrow; NYPD is going to have its hands full dealing with the strike.

On what I think is a related note, there has been a strange massing of cops in the middle of the night (3-4AM) in the streets around my house. Anywhere from 75-100+ cop cars/vans/busses/trucks line up (on 3rd Ave and down a couple of side streets in the 20s), idle for a while, then drive off. I would say that either it's transit strike related, the race war is finally here or the NYPD is planning a Bloomberg coup.
  14. TapMonk

TapMonk banned

I hear that Bloomberg is ordering that all AMPs be closed for the duration of the transit strike, with the exception being specially designated HOV AMPs, where providers service a minimum of 4 clients at a time.

Seriously though, since most of these girls take the subway in from Flushing, wont most AMPs be shuttered tomorrow (black Tuesday)?