Traveling to Philly or driving down 95?

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by dahilldebbie, Apr 17, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Cabeza

Cabeza

Meaning, I thought had mistakenly thought that advertisers were not allowed to post in the regular section (as I thought this section was strictly for reviews). My intention was not to attack the original poster. It was merely to point out (mistakenly, I might add) that I thought they were not supposed to post this type of post here. Similar to the ISO post, I thought. You guys are correct, though. If they are paying customers then they do deserve some perks, of which this is one.
  2. redleg609

redleg609

......?
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2006
  3. Cabeza

Cabeza

I guess I'm the one who should read the rules, then.
  4. dahilldebbie

dahilldebbie

Debora hottie

Debbie is working in front desk cuz she is hottie. It's like displaying window show ( she is humble as well ). And yes old gangs are back---jennifer, nadiya and channel is coming soon.

joy, debbie
  5. falou

falou

i second that

hello debbie,

chanel, nadja are excellent, but still waiting mimi's return for past few months. i will look forward to your kimchi soon. also, thanks for returning so soon.

falou
  6. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Old guy is correct.
  7. redleg609

redleg609

Really? Betty SNJ advertises in all the regional sections. One of the Perqs of being an advertiser. So, I think you are mistaken. It is in the advertisers section where we must be polite to providers who post. They can take their lumps in other sections.
  8. flabbergasted

flabbergasted

Debbie's place is the best I have been to in NY, NJ and Philly hands down. Debbie is a hottie herself, too bad you're just managing. Are the old gang back yet?
  9. Cabeza

Cabeza

Last edited: Apr 18, 2006
  10. thegun

thegun banned

i confirm

debbie has the best place that i have seen on the east coast.
    great selection. great looking girls, great bodies and GREAT SERVICE !

see you soon debbie.
    tell vanila that a familiar face will be back to see her soon !
    -c ( the guy that has called and asked for yvonne ) !
  11. dahilldebbie

dahilldebbie

I have been told for that I have the best AMP in Philly. We're 10 blocks off of 95. Check out the post and reviews under the Philly/SJ section of the the board Da Ridge Revolutions. World famous Callowhill Relaxation Center aka daHill or DaRidge.

11th and Ridge ave 1 block off of Callowhill Street. 215 232-6122.

Any old friends from the old place please call or post I would love to say hello.

Debbie