Trip report Israel Tel-aviv

Discussion in 'New York' started by kingofnj, Dec 6, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. toma

toma

Now April, you never said you smoked pot...wish I'd known last time I was over...
  2. April

April Member<br><color=red> First in war, first in peace

gee and i thought that was caused by smoking too much pot..........boy do i feel better!
  3. buddyyy

buddyyy

Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder - symptoms typically include starting many things and not being able to finish any of them, the inability to remember what you are doing while you are doing it, the inability to control impulses, as well as the inability to control inappropriate behavior.

Generally, a chronic condition which first presents at the age of 5 or 6.

Episodic ADHD, although still not recognized by the medical profession, can be caused by over stimulation.

The episodic variety usually will resolve of itself once exhaustion sets in. Treatment with an alcoholic beverage of your choice may be effective, but should be undertaken with caution since alcohol has also been known to exacerbate the condition. <gg>

Not nearly as troublesome as HIV or other STD's.
  4. jseah

jseah

and all you have to do to get them into bed is offer them some food. yeah, they're all probably wear black lace thongs under those burkhas.
  5. zoulou

zoulou

Somehow Tel Aviv has never been on my wish list for "the scene" but I am thinking of Kabul as a destination. Think about it all the women have been waiting for so long to have some fun.
  6. heffer123

heffer123

what is adhd
  7. kingofnj

kingofnj

With the exception of the perceived danger of going to a war zone, it really wasnt bad. In a weeks time I saw less military in Israel than a walk through grand central. It definately helps if you can read hebrew which I cant. But just by walking on the street you get the idea of which place are of the type you are looking for. Also, definately ask the cab drivers, and any english speaking male. The scene is quite different, they call these places health clubs, walk in their are couches, some with full bars, and their are women walking around. you choose one after finishing a cig, and beer, they bring you to a room. Anything and everything is available, no GFE, just PSE. Condoms are optional, greek usually available for an additional 10-20 bucks. The price is definately right 40-50$ for 1/2 hour, 80- 90 for the hour. Girls range from scary to HOT. At that rate you can sample a few, sort of like a buffet. Most are russian, and from what I hear many are virtually slaves sold commonly between these places for 1500-3000. All rooms have showers, which they will come in with you and shower before and after. Also for the hour rate, you can take them to your hotel if you want. I was busy the first few days, and it is so cheap so on the last night there I brought 3 girls ranging from 7.5-9.5 back to my hotel for 2 hours for a wopping total of $350. I think i developed ADHD from the experience. Also, there is a street scene which I did not opt for and you can bring these girls back for 25. an hour.