Trish at Kamasutra

Discussion in 'New York' started by sekharck, Feb 15, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. suj69

suj69

Trsih was at April's

Saw TRsih at Aprils (she was Francine then). and she does come from Atlanta.

She is gorgeous to look at - face and body, however her implants make Boob play difficult o her. She does not kiss and no bbbj, however does allow daty.

My time with her was not very enjoyable but she did converse well. On my way out she introduced me to Madison who was wearing those low hanging jeans (last summer) and she was looking great. The only reason I would have considered going back to Trish/Francine was to do a twosome, Francine giving the visual stimulus and Madison doing what I like best - DFK and BBJ, unfortunately a week later April got busted and that was that.
  2. zipper

zipper

She also worked at Sterling Ladies as Trish. She is from Atlanta, comes to NY every few weeks to work. Yeh she's been around for a while. Never did a session with her because she isnt my type physically. Had a few brief conversations with her in the "living room," has a southern accent and doesnt seem too bright. A little big in the hip area and as stated has implants. Picture on site is def. her, pic is flattering though.
  3. bobo529

bobo529

She did work at April's Elite as Francine.
  4. mr_deviant

mr_deviant

Re: Trish

like you, i find the implants total turn off ... i think there are a lot more men like us than most ladies realize

5. RobbRoy

RobbRoy

I don't think so...

I went to Aprils Elite a few times and was always checking their website. I could be mistaken, but I don't remember this girl being there.
  6. nnj1971

nnj1971

I think she may have also worked at April's elite for a short time.
  7. Harmony Memories

Harmony Memories Guest

Trish

Trish used to work at the old Executive Club/ Corporate Treasures back around 95/96. She was called Francine back then. Never got the chance to see her, but spotted her in the waiting room a few times and thought she was cute (back then she didn't have the implants, which turn me off. I liked her better without them)
  8. morgan_mr

morgan_mr

I stand corrected...

Based on justlooking's guidance I looked her up on *** and the reviews are not that positive.

hmmm, I could have sworn I had read some good reviews somewhere, or else I would not have considered seeing her. Maybe it was TBD, who knows.

sekharck, the long and short of the reviews is that she's a great looking girl but the service is dull.
  9. justlooking

justlooking

Am I wrong, or isn't "Trish" someone who's been on the NYC brothel scene, under one name or another, like forever?
  10. justlooking

justlooking

What happens is that their search engine defaults to "delete bad websites". So, unless you change that with a "no" (meaning "don't delete bad websites"), the search will automatically exclude anyone whose listed web link isn't current. If you do insert a "no" for "delete bad websites", then you'll find all the old reviews even if her weblink is dead.
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2003
  11. morgan_mr

morgan_mr

The reviews seem to have disappeared,

but I remember *** had some good reviews on her at the time. I thought about seeing her but she was gone before I got around to it.

Does anyone know if *** takes reviews down if someone goes off the radar screen long enough?
  12. sekharck

sekharck

Looks like Trish is back at Kamasutra. Has anyone seen her when she used to be at this place last year?. What is the experience like?