Tropical Update #2

Discussion in 'New York' started by Carl M, Feb 15, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. sod

sod

Nice work, TiffanyXO

I try to be positive on these boards, but TiffanyXO's post brings out a bit of the old piss and vinegar in me. Hopefully TiffanyXO decides to apologize for that ridiculous rant against one of the hobby's most ardent supporters. Peabrain about sums it up, unless she somehow redeems herself. Soon.
  2. Troutman

Troutman Paste

I've longed to meet a hot girl named Sally or Janet. I actually met a girl that called herself Gypsum, but I grew board with her.
  3. TuckernotSucker

TuckernotSucker

Now Maybe...

Just maybe there are way too many Tiffany's. May I suggest a new name for a provider, Mary Jane.

[Edited by TuckernotSucker on 10-27-2001 at 04:24 PM]
  4. billy01866

billy01866

just goes to show sometimes people don't read the entire thread and jump to wrong conclusion. you know what they say about making an assumption........
  5. Carl M

Carl M Hanging by a thread

Re: Listen BRO !! I have heard all about you so stop lying

6. bobo529

bobo529

LOL, it took this person 9 months to respond to what Carl wrote? Now this is funny.
  7. TiffanyXO

TiffanyXO

Listen BRO !! I have heard all about you so stop lying

Ill tell you my brothers had something set up with Tiffany- guess what got double crossed- she ended up doing a no show. I guess I should expect this- very unreliable chicks down here. Im starting to get fed up with these bitches down here- Ill take NY chicks any day. When Shauna comes down here she is going to clean up- at least she is highly reliable! At least the weather is still primo!!

This is BULL***T, ok I have a very busy company and never pull a no show.You never had anything set up with me I know all about you from EVERYONE you have ever seen,and I wouldnt even bother!Thanks SNAKEMAN about the recuced price thing it is soooo true you took the words right out of my mouth,I happen to be good friends with shauna,val,alana etc etc and I haven been on this board in a while to come back and see CARL M badmouthing me.and hes a LIAR to boot
  8. robnotbob

robnotbob

I shoulda booked the room for another 2 hours. My mistake.

Remember your promise..I call, you cancel.
  9. LIDAWN

LIDAWN

rob not bob

was totally my pleasure in amny ways holy cow how did you do that..
    wait wait i am not done with you yet.. grin.....
    hugs..
    Welcome back Carl Welcome home tucker..
    Giddiup
    giddi when i stand up llol

huggzzz dawn
  10. Carl M

IM Back!

This sucks my brothers- back to the shitty weather. Was so used to 70-90 degrees! Look for my tropical finale soon!
  11. robnotbob

robnotbob

As dawn would say...giddiup!

Dawn if you read this..thanks for the great time

[Edited by robnotbob on 02-21-2001 at 04:36 PM]
  12. MrNY

MrNY Subject to blackouts

my mom's gonna be so proud ........

I'm SILVER !!!
  13. MrNY

MrNY Subject to blackouts

YEAH !! Get a room........

:)
  14. TuckernotSucker

TuckernotSucker

Thick as Mud

You two are really laying it on thick. Come aboard my ship and Captain Jake will marry you two.
  15. Carl M

Re: cajun aye?

Mmm I strolling down Hollywood Beach boardwalk, this tropical air sure makes everyone hornier than hell- but even in the ice of winter which I will soon be back to, you make me the horniest guy alive sweet little Cajun Cutie!!
  16. LIDAWN

LIDAWN

ezrlove

i def feel that sweet tooth comming on.. candie you are a doll i am soo glad you are here to join the sorority.. hugz and lollipops you are a sweet heart anything i can do let me know ok!!!
    hugzz
    Dawn
    yes i would love to shoot pics of you any time..
  17. LIDAWN

LIDAWN

cajun aye?

i bet you put the gator in their gumbo
    like you did mine mr carl m.
    i get like a sticky sweet bun when i think of what you do to me at certain times..
    so i gotta post more huh well i want a topic..
    lets see?
    What about eating at the y important or not or is the providers orgasm important to the client? or not..
    or more important when do u cum back and answer it in person lol
    hugzz safe trip honey dawn
  18. Carl M

Hope you are having a good weekend sweets- went into a Cajun Restaurant in the Saw Grass mall in West Lauderdale- asked them if they had anything hot! They said yes we have Jumbilia- I say oh yeah I have something much hotter- DAWN!!!- The guy gave me a look- I was cracking up!! LOL!!!
  19. Ezrlove

Ezrlove

Maybe I am a little late

Welcome to the board Candie..........

Do I feel a sweet tooth coming on?
  20. candie

candie

crawls

between mr ny and carl and feasts....

have a nice weekend...

candie
    addicted to lolipops .... know why?