Tropical Update- Final

Discussion in 'New York' started by Carl M, Feb 21, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Carl M

Carl M Hanging by a thread

Is this a Providers UNION!

Mmm I wonder what Dawns true motives are- LOL!! All kidding aside, there has been enough bickering and BS to fill the Grand Canyon- I think finally she does have the right idea! Can there not be Peace between all brothers and sisters!!
  2. Trekkie

Trekkie

What a sweetie

Dawn,

As I told you the other night, I really respect that fact that you are trying to bring all of the ladies closer together. There is nothing but good things to be gained from it. You will always have your bad eggs out there, but at least your trying.
    Oh yeah, I finally got stability back in my legs today....after our last encounter. Damn, what a woman

Trekkie
  3. LIDAWN

LIDAWN

prescription in progess

24 hour pharmacy is up and running sugar butt!
    SO the new ladies are beth Li
    and victoria rose. lauren and lisa..
    guys I have heard lovely things about them all so far .. be good to them !As we women are all trying to work together to form a tighter group with great referrals and friendly atmosphere with no or little jealousy and hopefully a better more even keeled service with great attitude and respect for all
    Lets also not forget the originals
    candie, shauna, paige, mint julie, alyssa young,
    valerie ,brenda, jacquie ct... and tons more I am sure have not had the pleasure of meeting. or chatting with on the phone.... I personnally offer up any help I can give to these ladies referral wise or anything to help them stay safe and happy at any time..
    hugzz to you all

Dawn of long island
    http://www.cajuncumfort.com

[Edited by LIDAWN on 02-22-2001 at 06:38 PM]
  4. Carl M

Re: carlm.

Im sick, but nothing that some Cajun fixins will cure!!
  5. LIDAWN

LIDAWN

carlm.

so glad you ar back we missed you terrible hope your trip was better than my week here,,.
    the cold is chapping me a bit..
    hugzz
    Dawn
  6. Carl M

Well, Im back and it really sucks- to cold!- The weather was excellent! But I will say this the South FL providers market has really gone downhill save for a couple of girls Ashley and Chase(GFE oriented). All the rest are very unreliable! If Lisa ever really stepped it up down there forgetta about it! I know Shauna is going down there she should clean up. However the guys who live down there do not like to pay say more than 200-250, while us snowbirds will spring for higher numbers! For anybody going down there who wants real cheap incall at around 150-160 get the Sun Sentinel Paper and look in the sports section! julye and Tiffany were to unreliable for my blood. Payton was good but mechanical, also saw a girl named Katy from Spain- while very nice looking- did not provide a GFE experience.