Twins

Discussion in 'Cheap Thrills' started by plat122, Apr 15, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. openheads

openheads

Yea, I seem to have a real problem with giving my # out when I'm drunk. It only leads to trouble. I have built a hard shell up over the last few months with a lot of these chicks. If i didn't I would have no SC's left to go to, so I figure Fuck you. Let it be uncomfortable between me & you. You will get over it.
    But I have to stop with the # thing. I always want the freebie sex from these chicks. It works out some times, but I end up paying for it in the long run.
  2. brykster

brykster

you see, that's why i always say most dancers don't have anything close to a fuckin' clue of what is sexy. some of the things dancers have done to try and entice me are completely laughable. nothing like a 250Lb woman flashing her pussy. yeah, that'll really get me going.

i also agree with you totally on the ownership thing. you get a dance from a dancer once and then you are obligated to get a dance from her every fuckin' time you go in there. don't they understand we are there for something new, something novel? for me, in most cases (unless a dancer is REALLY special), i just want one dance...call it testing the waters. after that, i don't want to know you. i mean really, if i wanted the same busted girl every day, i'd get a girlfriend. as it is, i can't go to one of my favorite spots because there is a dancer there that i got two dances from and mistakenly gave her me number. two dances and she became a total psycho bitch calling me 3 times a day. they have no idea why guys (or at least this guy) go to SC's.
  3. openheads

openheads

On a side note, I saw one of the dancers at rah's that used to (or still does, shit i don't know) dance at twins. Some nondescript Braz that puts empty beer bottles on her head & dances (WTF???) I hate running into dancers i meet at one spot at another. They bother you all night like you owe them something. I'm obviously at a new bar because I want to see some new girls. I gave up Twins a LOOOONG time ago.
  4. plat122

plat122

Openheads....as much as I hate to say it.... you are right too....you can get more than 10 seconds of head at the bar of other places and the dancer may be older and fatter...but not quite so "busted"...every dancer in there tonight, except for the BU girl should learn English and become a bartender.
  5. plat122

plat122

As much as I hate to admit it you are 100% right. Went to this bar tonight and there was nothing there but money grubbing Russians who you would not give the time of day to if you met them in a regular bar. The stand out was a big girl who dances at BU. Went through $80 in drinks and got nothing for it. An insignificant amount of money but why through it way. The bar its self seemed to give the atmosphere that "if you want to have fun go elsewhere". This is a hit or miss bar..and for me I will only go if I'm in the area.
  6. openheads

openheads

yea, twins is a wasteland for broke down dancers. A drunk Braz did give me a BJ for about 10 seconds before closing once, but thats about it. But she was out of her mind drunk & acting crazy. The bar tender yelled at her & that was it.
  7. brykster

brykster

bit of recon....

this place is junkie and broken down; but not all that sleazy. i mean, i did get my HJ; but it was mechanical, a little tense (too many eyes) and not a lot of fun. the layout at 5th seems far more conducive to barside action. anways, the pool room is off from the main room and seperated by a solid wooden door, so i imagine action could take place there; but i didn't get the impression that it was the case. i just saw a couple of handies and that was it. only 4 dancers (2's to 5's) and 4 to 5 guys milled in and out for the 45 minutes i was there. don't think i'll return unless i get real bored elsewhere.

that being said, handies seem to be a given, so if you want one for 20 bucks plus another 10 for drinks and ten for tips, it'll get the job done for 40....but there are a lot of other places out there where you can get the same deal.
  8. plat122

plat122

I have only been in here a couple of times over a year.....but I've never seen a fight. If you need to fight I know were you can go to get satisfaction. Trust me you will be satisfied fighting the biggest blackest boys in Essex Co. There are places to go!!
  9. seeker6591

seeker6591 banned

any fights here plat???
  10. plat122

plat122

I don't know what a handy runs...but rule of thumb is don't give more than a twenty. Please tell if they have anything remotely sexy....I do not think attractiveness or sex appeal is this bars forte.
  11. brykster

brykster

guys, i'm going tomorrow. what is the tip for a handy? don't want to overtip.
  12. plat122

plat122

Actually yes...one of the dancers who really knew how to work it at Rah Rah put on an overcoat to go out side to smoke. I could have asked her from something in my car…but I just left. They have a pool table…and at $4 a beer the place is not going to break me so…I guess I will have to check this place out. This specific dancer would give you a handy behind her back to the bartender couldn’t see. Once you dump a load on her back she would collect her money then go clean up….that was at Rah Rah’s….would love to know what she does at Twins.
  13. kilroywashere

kilroywashere

do they go out to smoke?
    maybe some car action can happen
    K
  14. openheads

openheads

I know they give handies at the bar & I've been offered take out. But I don't think there is FS within the establishment. Where would it happen??????? I mean there is always the chance that it could happen, but......... There is no lap dance room. It's like 5th ave, if the establishment provided the LD room, FS would most assuredly take place on a regular basis.
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2007
  15. plat122

plat122

Some of the dancers at Twins were the ones from Rah Rah's who wanted rediculas money for services offered behind the curtian. I would alway say no...I had no money....had to meet friends someplace else....I drank too much..etc. Eventually they would drop the price to a level where you would let Godzilla suck you dick. There has go to be something going on at Twins. The fat freckled beast I spoke of was deep throating a beer bottle for my amusement...as she was stroking my cock. With the exception of one all of the dancers were known to me from Rah Rah's or Mickey Dee's....old and ugly aside something has to be happening...they must have a back room or something??
  16. openheads

openheads

Yea, this place is beyond horrible. Twins has a larger collection of ancient, mutant dancers than 5th Ave. And they have the nerve to be indignant about tips. I made the mistake of entering this establishment once, but never again.
  17. seeker6591

seeker6591 banned

part time handies?????
  18. plat122

plat122

I stopped off at this place because I just happened to be in the area. I was hoping to see all of the old Russians from BU and Watch who danced at this place a year ago. The has changed in that I saw extras given at the bar. An old and fat dancer, who used to dance at 5th Ave, gave me a partial handy. She was a beast at 5th Ave and since then as put on about 30lbs. She is twice the beast now but she got my cock harder than a left hand turn in downtown Newark. She wanted to hook-up after her shift ended, but Ijust didn't see it happening. A couple of the other girls there were some high mileage old ladies from Rah-Rah's.
  19. BR3

BR3

Normally, your right, but at the time i was working in garfield and it was about 5 minutes from my office. also, the place just seems that there has to be SOMETHING going on, it's the biggest mystery why this place has absolutly no extras...ugly building, the best looking girl MIGHT be a 5 or 6, so they should be willing to make some cash, lots of dark corners, etc...i never spent more than 20 bucks there, but i wanted to make absolute sure that this place was a dud, jsut becasue of location and the "feel" seemed like there was more
  20. FlipMo

FlipMo

You've been there "about a half a dozen times"? It takes you that many times to decide if the place is worth returning to or not? For me, most of the time I will give someplace (amp, club, incall) or someone (sw, amp chick) a 2nd chance since it might have been during an off-day. Sometimes I know after the very first visit if I would return or stay away. Some people like to throw their money away trying to see if the experience will change on future visits. I am not one of these people. Of course, there are very few exceptions where some places require repeat visits, but those places I tend not to visit in the first place unless I know for sure, without a doubt, that future visits will guarantee a much better and memorable experience.