Two charged with prostitution in Yonkers

Discussion in 'New York' started by Al Kikuras, Aug 9, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. misterrr

misterrr

??? Alkikuras

Tadashi has a son named...

......Adam Baumgardner..

Sorry, I must be missing something! Don't get it. Guess I'm a little thick...(no pun intended)
  2. Al Kikuras

Al Kikuras

Tadashi has a son named

Adam Baumgardner..
  3. Only New York, kids, only in New York.
  4. brykster

brykster

Tadashi Baumgardner....a jewish/japanese pimp!!!! now that alone is worth the price of admission.
  5. Monty Burns

Monty Burns

However, I must say, they picked the correct sounding town name for their operation.

I mean, Tuckahoe Motor Inn isn't too far off from 'Fuck A Ho Motor Inn'
  6. pocomon

pocomon

A WOMAN called the report in. Sounds like ratting out the competition is one way to eliminate it.
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2006
  7. Al Kikuras

Al Kikuras

August 9, 2006

YONKERS — A Florida woman and a city man are accused of running running a prostitution operation from a room in the Tuckahoe Motor Inn, police said yesterday.

Members of the Yonkers Anticrime Unit arrested Jesselyn "Chase" Ward, 19, of Clearwater and Tadashi Baumgardner of 3 Cottage Place Gardens, Yonkers, last week.

Ward is charged with prostitution and Baumgardner is charged with fourth-degree promoting prostitution, both misdemeanors.

Police learned of the operation Thursday from an anonymous female caller who said Ward was working with the help of a man. She gave police the cell-phone number and told them how the operation worked.

A member of the Anti-crime Unit called the cell phone. He talked to a man who said a woman would call back in five minutes. A woman did. She told the undercover officers that it was $200 for an hour of sex in a Tuckahoe Motor Inn room at 307 Tuckahoe Road.

At 2:20 p.m. Thursday, Officer John Donaghy, working in plain clothes, went to a room, and Ward answered the door and invited him in, police said. He offered her $150 for sex and she declined, saying the price was $200.

Donaghy gave her 10 pre-marked $20 bills, police said, and he went into the bathroom and she began to undress. Officer Louis Venturino then entered the room and arrested the woman.

Outside, Lt. Robert Pufahl approached the 1995 Chevrolet Prizm that Baumgardner was sitting in. He was asked if he knew Ward. Police said Baumgardner replied that he did, and he was arrested. Baumgardner was found with a key to the motel room, police said.

Ward is due in court Sept. 22. Baumgardner is due in court Tuesday.