Two for the team, coach....

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by Duster3, Jan 16, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Duster3

Duster3

1. someone asked about Penny, who advertises as near GSP130. ..I couldn't hook up with her but I did talk to her...she said she is 5'9", 37 yrs old and 36D..or DD? Said she is on Route 1...I'm thinking maybe a motel operation? Maybe someone else can give old Penny a try.

2. So, instead a try a place on Route 27...guess the town is Rahway...on the phone the chick says we have spanish and American girls working...so I get there any there is only "Big Tanya" working. Nice enough, but big...get the picture. $.5 for 45 mins including table shower...actually, a good table shower...then, the massage is pretty good, too...when I start discussing extra opportunities, she says no, but gets topless and gives a great Harry R. with those pendulous boobs all over the place...and here's a teist (so to speak), she keeps asking me to squeeze her nipples harder...I got some big ass hands and I'm squezzin' like vise grips and she keeps saying harder....We chat a little at the end and I tell her I'm a little disappointed that more wasn't available...she says "next time." I tell her I've heard that a few times. She says, bring a hat next time and I'll give you a French lesson.
    So, you might want to give it a try - you just gotta like big girls.