Two nice people

Discussion in 'Cheap Thrills' started by John Y. Doe, Jan 22, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. John Y. Doe

John Y. Doe

What I think of North Newark is from the Broad St Train Station to the Belleville border. Most of the action in the area is on Broadway &/or Summer. The two most concentrated areas for Broadway and Summer are around:

1) 2nd & 3rd Avenues, and

2) the 3 or 4 blocks just before the Belleville border.
  2. pav60

pav60

not that I have done this in a while....but when you say North Newark....are you talking about the Verona Ave portiion of Newark?
  3. John Y. Doe

John Y. Doe

For folks into street action in Newark, there are 2 nice girls in the North Newark area (Broadway). Tabatha, about 5'7", trim w/ a nice rack. She is wt w/ rd hair (shoulder length). She's in her late 20's and is a solid 8.
    The other girl is Carmen, a wt/Spanish girl, 5'5", a little heavy at about 132lbs. with decent C cups (that are sagging). What is nice about them both is you can have a real conversation with either, they both have some college, they give a Real GFE and they are honest. They each had a chance to steal from me, but did not. The tough thing for anyone looking for them is they both have a lot of regulars and are not out there often. The other thing to watch out for is the cops have been doing a lot lately to clean up North Newark, including impounding cars. Have fun but be careful.