Two trips to Chelsea

Discussion in 'Northern New Jersey' started by redleg609, Dec 17, 2005.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

Redleg-

Thanks for review. Now, we have a fairly new term on the Board-"Fleshy".
  2. redleg609

redleg609

Nope not THAT part of Manhattan, Chelsea a provider from a not to be named NJ agency.

Chelsea is tall: advertised as 5 11 which I would judge as about right on. Also, she is fleshy, I like fleshy. Apropos the the voluptous/BBW thread, fleshy is more slender than voluptous. She has perky breast which if you saw her in street clothes you might think were too small for rest of her but are truly delectable when they are out to play. A really great ass. There is lots of it, it is broad, it is not too big but, oh boy, can you get a good grip on it. And she likes it when you play with those cheeks. And since I like to do that, it works out well for us. Her legs are great with real thighs not just muscleless, fleshless bones - these you can get lost in and comfortable on. They are not Thunder Thighs, they are womanly.

If you have seen my other reviews, you know I'm into caressing, kissing, licking, nibbling and generally exploring to discover what a woman likes. I'm not into (up to?) multiple orgasms for me, gymnastic positions, etc.

I had a really good time exploring her body and Chelsea had a good time being explored. We ended reverse cowgirl then cowgirl. It's a toss up which is my favorite.

I've seen her twice (2 hrs per visit), I'll see her again. She is a woman who knows who she is and what she is about.

I'm sure that with some small effort on your part you will figure out how to get in contact if you want. Oh, she works at the same place as Diana whom I have also reviewed.
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2005