UES Russian

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by jazzmen, Jan 15, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. LeonardCohen

LeonardCohen Bronze

i like to bang 'em till they start farting (vaginally)
  2. justlooking

justlooking

Well, at least who won't fart on purpose.
  3. hot4chicks

hot4chicks

By 'mature' do you mean a chick who will not fart during a bj or do you mean a chick with boobs hanging down to her knees?
  4. PistlPete

PistlPete

Leonard, keep in mind that the price included a pretty good massage and then FS and if you like mature women.......
  5. LeonardCohen

LeonardCohen Bronze

called your favorite ho. when i asked what the rate fro the hour is, she went off on a long speech about "cheap whores, who charge $180, and its $250 by the time you leave....I offer good value..., etc, etc. " hey, all i wanted to know was how much for the hour. $225 sounds expensive for an old broad.
  6. jazzmen

jazzmen

no - over the phone I told her I was African-American. She was married to a brother so it is no big diggie for her. Content of your character is her her deal.

JAZZ
  7. PistlPete

PistlPete

I saw Sylvia a few years back. She gave me a screening interview right out in the street by her apt. She was so convinced that I was LE that I almost didn't get in. Apparently the vice cops were using a lot of asians undercover at the time. Did that happen to you, Jazzmen?
  8. jazzmen

jazzmen

whoops

Yes my goof - Sylvia
    Leonard C - Sorry wrong name, gotta call from your office by the way - 888 0611
  9. sakatz

sakatz

Jazzman--Julia sounds very much like Sylvia, who also advertises in NY Mag: Hungarian, similar age and build, likes it from behind and likes to talk throughout.
  10. LeonardCohen

LeonardCohen Bronze

saw linda. $80 + $100. maxed my mileage with 2 harry's. VERY pretty girl. was on the rag. so main hole was not accessible. the a-hole was off limits too. i thought there was more available? would not go again. value is not there for me. but this beats 5-friends by a mile.
  11. LeonardCohen

LeonardCohen Bronze

governor, how about a clue as to a phone #? and pricing. don't see it in nymag!
  12. jazzmen

jazzmen

Julia - Mature

Russian UES - Harry's new report is not extra and not sure how many cups allowed
    Julia : Mature in NYMag. 888 - something.
    Okay so she is from Hungry- a very sweet woman. She is mature and a bit short for my taste and more of a belly than prefered but dang! I love woman all shapes and flavors! Some time ago she was a ******.
    Came to the door in fishnet with garters - fishnet top with nice cleavage showing. Very sweet and great smile. Bleached blonde - maybe 5" tall. Voluptuous. I asked for a shower and was provided with clean towels and a clean bathroom. After some words to her room - whole place cozy, red and green lights around. Soft piano music and then the massage tabloe next to her bed. We discussed theater and tv work (mine) and I just relaxed. Great massage !! and then before the flip she hopped on my back. Great teasing and as I knew about the BBBJTCNQ I anticipated we were going there fast - it hads been almost an hour so I expected the rush. But no rush! She proceeded to prolong the tease - (reminded me of Brazilian Michelle with the oh-my-god, sh#t, I am trying to hold on - technique).
    I had to flip! and then she proceeded with a long tease of tongue asking me to talk to her. She kept asking me to talk to her! So I did - I was about express my thanks and was given the squeeeze to stop. Okay, so now I am confused - and turning blue bearded. She stops pulls down her net and I am offered her pert and tasty loveliness. I oblige - less detail now as I am writing too much... but importnant is that FS was offered which was at her direction facing a mirror (felt like Scooby Do standing over her) - she directed and I acted. Very sweet woman for those who enjoy maturity and sincere care for services being offered. - Old "skool" baby!

JAZZ
  13. LeonardCohen

LeonardCohen Bronze

Emerald Spa was polskaya devotchka, long dark hair, and curves you wouldn't believe. we were speaking in english, and i don't know any polish. and as far as i was aware it was a legitimate spa, and no kielbassa services on menu. ya rodilsa v kievu i preyechol v sem let. have you ever been to emerald?
  14. Eugene

Eugene

Leonid

Next time do not be bashful with the Russian girls. I'm sure if it happens it would not be the first... in that spa. If you don't ask you don't get, just be polite about it.
    Gde ti rodilsia zdes ili v Rossii?
  15. LeonardCohen

LeonardCohen Bronze

genia, i don't really know any other russians socially, so haven't been to the restaurants. though i did go to Emerald Spa in queens with some russians business associates a while back. GREAT place. good food. good banya. BEST massage of my life. but it was legit. didn't try to get extras, since i did not know the policy. but the girl was HOTTTT. would have paid if offered.
  16. Eugene

Eugene

Leonid

You really love that word, don't you? LOL
    Well it's one of the best words in the languge.
    Leonid, how often do you go to the Russian restaurant in Brighton?
  17. LeonardCohen

LeonardCohen Bronze

thanks for the great PISDA report. i will check it out. is the haryy r. extra (on top of $70)? is it possible to drop off a few loads of jizz for $120 or less?

are you Peter Bart?
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2003
  18. jazzmen

jazzmen

Just was looking for a quiet RT with a decent masssage on the UES. Many have closed or been busted since Thanksgiving. Used to eb one on 80th that was great.
    As with most UES Russian places this one UES : .70/.90 harry reasoner and YMMV. This one out of NYM off of 2nd 78th 11-10. First time saw Linda Model like-what are-you-doing here- face with a nice reverse presentation. At 23, slim, with perky attributes and a nicely manicured lawn, worth a trip. Massage was okay but her attention, to what was at attention, was excellent. Slow with eyes and nice teasing. She understood my french speaking which was unincumbered by a soft tuft. Okay, maybe a bit of an Ocsar solicitation with the breathwork but her attention made up for it. I have seen another, Sabrina, same body type, but Blonde and also very fun. Samer type of build - great attitude.
    Things are slow they say so they are aiming to please. Another Siberian (asian in appearance) looked sweet and all were very friendly and not the usually push for more cash and rush out.
    (212) 327 0048

JAZZ